Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Many women take bubble baths, have a glass of wine, do their nails, or some sort of physical pampering. What is a comparable thing that men do to unwind?

·
Registered
2 Posts
I spend my time going to cars and coffee and spend time with my son and family and friends. Go on weekend trips. Look at car auctions for exotic cars for sale. Build more streams of income.

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
Building my wealth by financial education, stock reading, investment reading, watching people who have accomplished what I want to and learning from them etc. Since, this is not work for me but a learning hobby which I enjoy, so never really bored. It is really the process of learning that relaxes me.

·
Registered
22 Posts
For me, a good way to escape from everyday problems and worries is to watch documentaries and read popular science articles about animals and discoveries. This is great for helping you to distract yourself and switch from everyday worries. I, like millions of people, watch the development of the space industry around the world. I am especially interested in international cooperation between companies. I caught the eye of the article UK and NASA sign the Artemis Accords | Skyrora and I think this is interesting and there is a prospect in this. The fusion of experience, knowledge, finance will make it possible to make a breakthrough.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts