Luxury4Play.com banner

5401 - 5420 of 5439 Posts

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
Lol, it's OK though because it was an excellent smoke.

·
Registered
818 Posts
The previous week here in Naples, Florida:

Padrón 1964 series Exclusivo maduro

Padrón Family Reserve 50 year maduro.

Padrón Family Reserve 45 year maduro.

Padrón 80 year maduro.

Padrón 40 year maduro.

Padrón 1964 series No. 4 maduro. (The book is Heart of Darkness by Joseph Conrad).

Keep 'em burning. Cheers.

Reactions: DURGE

·
Registered
28 Posts
50 yr FR Padron...

Trying to upload pics for a minute now...will try again once I'm in front of a computer. Nice smoke but not really what I was expecting of the FR line.

·
Registered
956 Posts
50 yr FR Padron...

Trying to upload pics for a minute now...will try again once I'm in front of a computer. Nice smoke but not really what I was expecting of the FR line.
It got hyped up a lot over the humidor...I think it's good, not great. Maduro especially

·
Registered
4 Posts
New to this forum, I had been lurking for awhile and figured I should join. Had a Oliva Series O before bed. Nutty with a spice after taste.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Kicking off my first night in NYC with a Rocky Patel Vintage 1999 Connecticut.

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
went for a 100mile ride on my 1190R and stopped and picked up a JW platinum and Dalwhinnie 15. Got home and had to re-hydrate with them. I think the dalwhinnie compares favorably to the JWP.

Hemmingway.

Reactions: LDGod

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
Took the Ducati out after the aforementioned rehydration break and fired up another of my favorite daily smokes w another glass of that tasty Dalwhinnie.

Reactions: LDGod

·
Registered
139 Posts
Havent had much time to light anything since I had one of these...

But had a nice trip this past weekend at shift-s3ctor portland so why not...

Started off the trip with a great value in the Jamie Garica

After the first day and one of our cars breaking the standing half mile world record... time to celerbrate with some mac18 and a 5 year old opus X

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
Looks like I'm in the minoroty that takes all bands off. I spin it too deep to keep them on, sometimes I'll push it forward a cm if it's lose enough to not disturb the wrapper.

The highly self promoted isla del sol toro

5401 - 5420 of 5439 Posts