Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 20 of 5439 Posts

· Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to start a new thread for all of us to post what they smoke today/tonight. Hope it will be prolong as the life of L4P will be.

I'll start....

I smoked a 1926 Padron last night. Very rich in flavor.

· Registered
1,098 Posts
Last night was fun with Rocky night.......Rocky Patel Vintage 1990 Perfecto...which is normally my lunch time cigar, but served its needs last night.

· Premium Member
4,498 Posts
Will be smoking a Padron 45th Family Reserve tonight.

· Premium Member
1,102 Posts
nice love these kinds of threads like on CA. i am planning on smoking a RyJ Duke EL tonight. just waiting to feed the kids and have some time to myself :)

· Registered
357 Posts
Yesterday, while attending my cigar club, I smoked my very first Rocky Patel that i got in a sampler pack. I don't remember the name (stupid of me I know) but it was about 7 inches long, a ring gauge of I want to say 42-47, mild yet rich in flavor with a white label with gold lettering. It was niiiice.

· Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Opus X was great, thanks 16M. One of the top 3 cigars I've smoked.

· Registered
2,552 Posts
Last night was fun with Rocky night.......Rocky Patel Vintage 1990 Perfecto...which is normally my lunch time cigar, but served its needs last night.
Went to a Rocky event last night and smoked his new Limited Decade he just released. It was great so I bought a box. If anyone has heard or tried this new cigar let me know what you think. Only 250 boxes were made. It's the Winter Blend wrapper over a Decade cigar.

· Registered
2,552 Posts
Yesterday, while attending my cigar club, I smoked my very first Rocky Patel that i got in a sampler pack. I don't remember the name (stupid of me I know) but it was about 7 inches long, a ring gauge of I want to say 42-47, mild yet rich in flavor with a white label with gold lettering. It was niiiice.
Was this it?

1 - 20 of 5439 Posts