Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 5439 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to start a new thread for all of us to post what they smoke today/tonight. Hope it will be prolong as the life of L4P will be.

I'll start....

I smoked a 1926 Padron last night. Very rich in flavor.

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Last night was fun with Rocky night.......Rocky Patel Vintage 1990 Perfecto...which is normally my lunch time cigar, but served its needs last night.

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
Will be smoking a Padron 45th Family Reserve tonight.

·
Premium Member
1,102 Posts
nice love these kinds of threads like on CA. i am planning on smoking a RyJ Duke EL tonight. just waiting to feed the kids and have some time to myself :)

·
Premium Member
1,102 Posts
nice love these kinds of threads like on CA. i am planning on smoking a RyJ Duke EL tonight. just waiting to feed the kids and have some time to myself :)
smoked a monte edmundo earlier today. it was very creamy & chocolatey.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Monte #4 while i wrapped up billing some clients today. thinking about something bigger for tomorrow after a couple meetings. WISH i could smoke in the office.... damn laws.

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Romeo was my last smoke. Tues. if I recall.
Tomorrow, I'll burn another stick. No idea until I open the humidor.
Maybe a Punch.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Yesterday, while attending my cigar club, I smoked my very first Rocky Patel that i got in a sampler pack. I don't remember the name (stupid of me I know) but it was about 7 inches long, a ring gauge of I want to say 42-47, mild yet rich in flavor with a white label with gold lettering. It was niiiice.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Opus X was great, thanks 16M. One of the top 3 cigars I've smoked.

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
Last night was fun with Rocky night.......Rocky Patel Vintage 1990 Perfecto...which is normally my lunch time cigar, but served its needs last night.
Went to a Rocky event last night and smoked his new Limited Decade he just released. It was great so I bought a box. If anyone has heard or tried this new cigar let me know what you think. Only 250 boxes were made. It's the Winter Blend wrapper over a Decade cigar.

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
Yesterday, while attending my cigar club, I smoked my very first Rocky Patel that i got in a sampler pack. I don't remember the name (stupid of me I know) but it was about 7 inches long, a ring gauge of I want to say 42-47, mild yet rich in flavor with a white label with gold lettering. It was niiiice.
Was this it?

·
Registered
2,470 Posts
Went to the Buckhead Cigar Club down here in Atlanta and had a Nestor Miranda Special Selection 20 Annaversario. Not a bad smoke in an interesting club. No Padrons though.... *paging Jeff* :D

·
Premium Member
1,102 Posts
cc monte #2. It was a great smoke while slowly detailing my car. :) awesome. very relaxing.

1 - 20 of 5439 Posts