Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think its time for me to finally put a license plate on the car. The cops have been harassing me in my area since they know that I've had the car for a while now. I haven't put a license plate on any of my cars for 5 years. LOL :lol:

Anyways I live here in Ca so 7 characters, what would be creative for a Orange Gallardo? Thanks

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
KXKKXKX

or

B8BB8B8

on plates, B's and 8's look almost exactly the same. Same for Ks and Xs

so the cops can't get your plate number right haha

·
Registered
901 Posts
hahah I do the same thing I never run a plate... Vitamin C or Orange Bang, Orange Julius lol,

·
Registered
140 Posts
i would say ORNG CRSH---ORANGE CRUSH
I have a friend with a bunch of cool cars this is my nickname for his tricked out z06.its atomic orange. but orange crush can be after the soda or its orange and will crush anything that messes with it

·
Registered
275 Posts
LOOKATU - PAYATTN - ORANGEU - REBECCA - TRAFFIC - ITSOKAY - NOTFAST - ITSMINE

etc... etc... list goes on and on I like the vitamin c one to but he said 7 characters, youd have to shorten it

·
Registered
2,819 Posts
VitaminC is actually 8.

Here's the perfect plate :

FFFEFEF and have the plate cover up the bottom of each letter so they will all look like F's and won't know which ones are E's. You can mix em up also... That's what I'm gonna get. FFEFEEF, ssonething like that

·
Registered
649 Posts
VITAMING
IAMLOUD
L4P
IMPAID
2FAST4U
GUYARDO
FX NE 1
FUPAYME
4RE SUX
NOTA4RE
I1I1I1I
B8B8B8B
FVCKNZO
1ST CAR
O0O0O0O
FUNFOR2
BULLRIDE
4RUCCIO

·
Registered
3,951 Posts
VitaminC is actually 8.

Here's the perfect plate :

FFFEFEF and have the plate cover up the bottom of each letter so they will all look like F's and won't know which ones are E's. You can mix em up also... That's what I'm gonna get. FFEFEEF, ssonething like that
Now that's funny. :clap:

FUPayMe
SexyTme
StfuPlz
HiOfcer
ByOfcer
5MPGLOL
Our401K
GTFO4RE
BbrFevr (Evil Laugh)

1 - 20 of 92 Posts