Luxury4Play.com banner

241 - 260 of 279 Posts

·
Registered
4,787 Posts
Didn't pay squat nor did I imply that I did.
Maybe you should go investigate some real concerns instead of trolling my or anyone's post for that matter. I repeat... I and my wife like it. THAT is all that matters. As I said before... I appreciate the concern but carry on player.
Troll you. HAHAHAHA. I'm a Creed enthusiast and enjoy the finer things in life such as Creed. This is a luxury forum where members respect intellectual property and a brand's name. Since you stated you saved $175 and have a 120 ml bottle, I assumed you meant that you saved; because the 120 ml bottle is $350 and $175 is the 30 ml price.

It's copyright infringement and a brand's theft of their product. Play on with your play Creed, player. :clap:

·
Registered
396 Posts
Currently switching between YSL L'Homme & Dior Homme Sport

Reactions: TXSTYLE

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Is tuscan leather as great as Drake makes it out to be? Does it really smell like a brick?

·
Registered
2,487 Posts
Is tuscan leather as great as Drake makes it out to be? Does it really smell like a brick?
who? is he a cologne reviewer or something?

i dont know much about them.... i got those as gifts (i have good friends) ... but damn, they really smell good.

·
Registered
54 Posts
The cologne I get the most comments from, even from ladies I have never met and am just standing next to, it the Blue Color CO Bigelow from Bath and Bodyworks. No joke, it's $20, so it can't hurt to try. I've worn TF, Creed, etc. and yes I get a comment every now and then but for some reason that cheap stuff has gotten me more random comments than anything else.

·
Registered
584 Posts
Tuscan Leather is - well, good. But the berry notes makes it smells weird in the opening and the middle phase. The reason for its popularity is more on Tom Ford name rather than the scent itself - Smells like Montale Aoud Leather or to lesser degree, Clive Christian C. Was Drake said that it smells like brick? people used to think it smells like cocaine

if you really appreciate quality and luxury - you would go to Clive Christian
if you want power and don't mind have scent strong enough to fill the house - get Montale

if you want to be recognized by most plebeians - get Creed, Tom Ford or Bond No 9.

Scent of the Day : Amouage Jubilation XXV

·
Registered
584 Posts
Latest addition...

Stuff is amazing! The wifey loves it. Ladies complement. Nice staying power.
a picture of the sprayer tops would helps. GIT changes it bottles thrice. and Creed are notorious for moderate flacon quality in their early years.

is the lettering a glossy one?

·
Registered
5,700 Posts
a picture of the sprayer tops would helps. GIT changes it bottles thrice. and Creed are notorious for moderate flacon quality in their early years.

is the lettering a glossy one?
I remember my son playing with that top now it's gone. I remember it being shiny black instead of the matte like the bottle though. Still enjoying the fragrance a lot. Would definitely purchase as the GIT was given to me. But the first bottle of Creed I bought was Virgin Island Water which is amazing as well.

·
Registered
4,690 Posts
Alright Ive been through ALOT of good colognes (Ie; Tom Ford, Creed, Prive)

But hands down the best bang for your buck and what gets MOST compliments is Acqua Di Gio by Armani.

I cant make this up, every time I put this on, I get loads of compliments. It has a great balance and is good for just about any occasion.
Its about $90 a bottle.

Then if you wanna get really really nostalgic with it, you gotta get the classic Tommy for men.
Dead serious, They discontinued it, but if you can find it, I guarantee you'll love it!

·
Registered
584 Posts
But the first bottle of Creed I bought was Virgin Island Water which is amazing as well.
Virgin is nice, one of the Creed that actually smells unlike anything else that already in the market by then - my only issue was how easily a VIW turned, from delicious rum-flavoured into something that resembles a coconut oil, if we didn't store it properly.

You should try Green Valley and Royal Oud too. and of course Silver Mountain Water - the Creed success story

Alright Ive been through ALOT of good colognes (Ie; Tom Ford, Creed, Prive)

But hands down the best bang for your buck and what gets MOST compliments is Acqua Di Gio by Armani.

I cant make this up, every time I put this on, I get loads of compliments. It has a great balance and is good for just about any occasion.
Its about $90 a bottle.
ah, Acqua di Gio. No di Gio, no sex.

·
Registered
5,700 Posts
Virgin is nice, one of the Creed that actually smells unlike anything else that already in the market by then - my only issue was how easily a VIW turned, from delicious rum-flavoured into something that resembles a coconut oil, if we didn't store it properly.

You should try Green Valley and Royal Oud too. and of course Silver Mountain Water - the Creed success story

ah, Acqua di Gio. No di Gio, no sex.
Will do. Thx for the recommendation

241 - 260 of 279 Posts