221 - 240 of 279 Posts

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
Ralph lauren polo black!

·
Registered
956 Posts
I just bought a bottle of Atelier Cologne- Gold Leather. The smell is a smooth combination of rum, leather and plum. It comes in a 24k gold plated (or infused) bottle. I regularly get 9 hours of longevity out of it.
100ml is $195 in the boutique. Maybe cheaper at Bergdorf or Neiman.

The rest of their range is great as well.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Bond Inc NYC
have 3 different sprays and tons of samples.
still wear clinique happy too. wore it when I was 16 in HS too ha

I am a sample guy. ask for a hand full samples and change your scent all the time.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Currently wearing:

Versace Eau Fraiche
Mont Blanc Legend
Ralph Lauren Polo #1

and most recent addition is Davidoff 'The Game'

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Has anyone tried the new Lacoste (black bottle)?? I have the white and red and sometimes mix them

·
Registered
2 Posts
Current Fragrances:
JPG Le Male
Paco Rabbane 1 Million
Chanel Allure Homme Sport (best fragrance I've used)
Purchased but not tried: Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille

Want to buy and try:
CDG Blue Invasion
Creed SMW, Aventus
DSquared Potion
Prada Luna Rossa
Blue de Chanel

·
Registered
4,787 Posts
Latest addition...

Stuff is amazing! The wifey loves it. Ladies complement. Nice staying power.
That is 100% fake.

The tells...
1. Insignia is ever so slightly off.
2. The white wording on the bottle.
3. Creed would never use lettering that would rub off or smudge. They are the finest perfumers in the world and their QC is the same.
4. The cap is tampered with and not how Creed bottles.

You are most likely using "Davidoff - Cool Water" in a knockoff bottle. That's considering that you know what G.I.T smells like. The fact that you say "nice staying power" - most likely - affirms my conclusion. No one would ever say G.I.T has staying power. That's the biggest complaint against organic cologne and specifically G.I.T. Personally, I don't care if it doesn't hold, I carry an atomizer.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hah how did i miss this thread.
I abuse this stuff.

Currently on rotation:
1. Tom Ford Black Orchid
2. Tom Ford Velvet Orchid
3. Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille
4. Dior Oud Ispahan
5. Dior Bois D'argent

Goin to Milan later this month, ile update the list with some new stuff and pictures.

PS
And yes all of the above makes the ladies happy and then some.

·
Registered
5,700 Posts
That is 100% fake.

Actually, it is a Tester that happen to come from Nordstrom that a friend hooked up who works there. Tester or retail bottle works just fine for me. Saved me $175. I owned the GIT years ago and this is indeed authentic. But I appreciate your concern player. :wink:

·
Registered
5,700 Posts
Hah how did i miss this thread.
I abuse this stuff.

Currently on rotation:
1. Tom Ford Black Orchid
2. Tom Ford Velvet Orchid
3. Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille
4. Dior Oud Ispahan
5. Dior Bois D'argent

Goin to Milan later this month, ile update the list with some new stuff and pictures.

PS
And yes all of the above makes the ladies happy and then some.
Nice collection.

·
Registered
4,787 Posts
Actually, it is a Tester that happen to come from Nordstrom that a friend hooked up who works there. Tester or retail bottle works just fine for me. Saved me $175. I owned the GIT years ago and this is indeed authentic. But I appreciate your concern player. :wink:
So your friend stole it and you paid lees than retail...legit...player. There is no other scenario for your words. For a man whom believes in "God," I would have assumed you'd realize being a party to stealing is wrong no matter which end you're on. I'm sure that extra $175 was worth it. :wink:

Even then, I still have never seen a Creed G.I.T bottle with white lettering, off logo, or a different/wrong cap. I've got several empties - that look totally different - and currently a Flacon of G.I.T.

Annnddddd, I'm right. I just got off the phone with my personal shopper at Neiman Marcus, whom introduced me to the Creed's and is their brand ambassador for our city. She stated that there has never been another bottle for G.I.T. or one with white lettering in 4oz. She's been selling Creed for decades. She even stated that the display bottles are nothing more than open merchandise.

Ask any Creed collector if that bottle is legit...
Not only did you help employee theft - you got duped.

·
Registered
5,700 Posts
Didn't pay squat nor did I imply that I did.
Maybe you should go investigate some real concerns instead of trolling my or anyone's post for that matter. I repeat... I and my wife like it. THAT is all that matters. As I said before... I appreciate the concern but carry on player.

221 - 240 of 279 Posts