Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I used to like Marc Ecko t-shirts, but lately I'm just not liking his newest designs anymore....so I need to venture out and find some cool brands of T's. So what brands are you wearing?

·
Registered
722 Posts
I like to keep it basic. No extravagant designs or anything. RVCA is pretty "classy" (I guess you could say). Cool designs but not an over-stated brand

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
i wear what ever i like. it ranges from local hip hop brands, to puma, to express, target(the retail store. they have some good designers), also love obey shirts, threadless, DC skate

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
I have all kind of shirts.......Burburry, D&G, Puma, Rogue...everything I see and like........

·
Registered
326 Posts
Once I got out of school, I started to buy whatever I liked T-shirt wise, I just venture in any store and look for styles I like. I have Old Navy and urban outfitters up to Neiman Marcus/Barneys shirts

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
designbyhumans.com

·
Registered
633 Posts
If I am in a t-shirt is usually because I am going to train or coming from training so I wear a brazilian jiu jitsu t-shirt from the school I attend or the Gracie's or something...and will sport the same to gatherings and outside events occasionally. I think if you are going to be casual enough to wear a t-shirt wear something that has meaning to you of some sort, something you are into.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Abercrombie & Fitch - Superdry - Bellerose - Scotch & Soda - ADV1 - I (l) NY

1 - 20 of 89 Posts