Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, Im looking to buy a full kit for my Cayenne Turbo 08' I was looking at Mansorys kit as well as the played out Magnum kit. Im also trying to get a good price as well for the full engine + body kit. But, I wanted to run by you guys first and get some suggestions. I also have the new Onyx concept kit in mind as well, but, Im sort of lost on what I should lean towards...

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
We have many sponsors that can help you, to start with Vivid Racing and RSC Racing. Let me know if you need an intro. RSC is def in your neck of the woods. Talk to Hershall and let them know you are a member of L4P and all doors will magically open.

·
Banned
3,661 Posts
the techart Magnum is hot.

·
Registered
877 Posts
Magnum!

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Thanks everyone, yeah im thinking Magnum as well now.. appreciate your guys help! Yeah Ill check out WB as well as some other places.. I wanna find a good place to get this done up down south, not interested in shipping it anywhere--locally is better for me. So let me know what you guys think! :) Ill also check out Vivid.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Please give us the opportunity to supply you with the kit.
How much are you guys charging for kits, just want the exterior body kit not engine? Let me know :).. Champion is going to work on my motor down here in FL.

Thanks!! :D

1 - 20 of 28 Posts