Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These days, yellow gold pieces have been really catching my eye. Almost all my watches are either Silver or White Gold, but am now looking at purchasing my first yg piece. What are some of your favorites? As you can see, I love a yg rolex.

Attachments

·
10,594 Posts
Well the good thing is that most every nice watch that is made in steel is also made in YG. Their are a bunch. Any price limitations?

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
i like the presidents in yg w/black dial. the sub looks good too, although a lot d-bags seem to wear that watch.

i prefer rose gold myself and am looking for something subtle. maybe an iwc 5001

·
Registered
2,184 Posts
All 3 of the photos in your op are what I would consider if I were able to afford a YG watch right now. YM II, Daytona, and GMT (vs sub) are my 3 Faves.

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I wouldn't mind having a yellow gold Submariner or a yellow gold GMT-IIc. The Day-date II is another nice looking yellow gold Rolex. It may be a bit too dressy, though.

in love with that watch. just seems like a "bosses" watch.

·
Registered
816 Posts
the day date II is so impressive in person. My friend has the yellow gold II and it is probably my favorite elegant watch.

·
Registered
447 Posts
rose gold daydate is nice... not a fan of the DD II, too big... the 36mm is classy.

RM011 in rg is also a niiiice piece, got to handle one for the first time a few weeks ago.. oh man!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts