21 - 40 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Damn I gotta step up the shoe game!!!

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
I know Flight Club on Nassau has them. Saw them there the other week. Usually only have 1 or 2 pairs though since they're pretty rare. Be ready to dish out like $1k+ though.

EDIT: Here. Only size 8 available.
dunk low pro sb · "medicom 2"
:( Need 13... If i were to pay a G for a pair of nikes, I would be afraid to wear them!!

·
Registered
729 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,881 Posts
As some of you know Im a SB/dunk freak i have sold some pretty limited kicks......
Its hard there are so many i love but my all time favs are Dia de Los Muertos (i own)
and beast pack dunks (wish i had).
To bad Kruegers were never sold i was waiting for those. Any new Royalefam's (sbtg) are nuts.What the dunks are one of my favs too. I dunno just to many!

·
Registered
89 Posts
As some of you know Im a SB/dunk freak i have sold some pretty limited kicks......
Its hard there are so many i love but my all time favs are Dia de Los Muertos (i own)
and beast pack dunks (wish i had).
To bad Kruegers were never sold i was waiting for those. Any new Royalefam's (sbtg) are nuts.What the dunks are one of my favs too. I dunno just to many!

me too... I have over 150 pair, mostly pre-fad dunks. Paid my way through USC.... well not all the way

some of my faves

SB II

Nike Dunk Hi Premium (originals)

Nike Dunk Low Pro B AKA Lightning

21 - 40 of 56 Posts