Luxury4Play.com banner

21 - 40 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
966 Posts
You can still go clubbing. Its all about having fun and meeting new people. Who cares what people think if you don't drink, by the end of the night when there hammered out of there mind you will be the one laughing at them.

·
Registered
7,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
You can still go clubbing. Its all about having fun and meeting new people. Who cares what people think if you don't drink, by the end of the night when there hammered out of there mind you will be the one laughing at them.
While that may be true, it's not my crowd nor does it have my interest.

·
Registered
446 Posts
I think everyone is more or less just trying to help you out. I'm not sure where you are from Sir Robbins, but in CALI - Ed Hardy, CA, True Religions, Affliction and pretty much anything with "flair" is reserved only for douchebags. When you think people are checking you out in your CA hoodie, they are really just thinking how douchey it is.... I'm not trying to be mean, hopefully just opening your eyes and showing you that big name brands don't exactly equal nice.

·
Registered
7,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
I think everyone is more or less just trying to help you out. I'm not sure where you are from Sir Robbins, but in CALI - Ed Hardy, CA, True Religions, Affliction and pretty much anything with "flair" is reserved only for douchebags. When you think people are checking you out in your CA hoodie, they are really just thinking how douchey it is.... I'm not trying to be mean, hopefully just opening your eyes and showing you that big name brands don't exactly equal nice.
I realise that. Where I live, most people have never heard of it. Most in my area don't know who Christian is. I HATE the ed hardy stuff. I only bought one hoodie that was Christian's own design. I am on the east coast near the mountains. Most people think it's unique and bikers love it :D

·
Registered
966 Posts
I think we should drop the conversation about the hoodie, sounds pretty clear on what people think.

What are you rockin this fall/winter L4P members?

·
Registered
3,802 Posts
I do not like that crowd. I don't drink, don't have any interest with women my age because they are all snobs, 2 faced b*tches and trash talkers.
And what age might that be? Sounds like you live in a retirement home. :lol:

This thread is full of win! :clap:

·
Registered
4,787 Posts
While that may be true, it's not my crowd nor does it have my interest.
Dude you are not even 21. How do you know that you dislike going out to bars? The world is your oyster at that age. Behold the power of youth and exploit it to the fullest. I never drank until I was 32 or so because of the same issues as you. However, I went out pretty much every night and had more fun than anyone should. Aren't you here in Atlanta? We have a great night life even if the Buckhead Bar District isn't the same. One more thing chief, always give dirty girls a chance. Dirty girls need and want love too...

·
Registered
7,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Dude you are not even 21. How do you know that you dislike going out to bars? The world is your oyster at that age. Behold the power of youth and exploit it to the fullest. I never drank until I was 32 or so because of the same issues as you. However, I went out pretty much every night and had more fun than anyone should. Aren't you here in Atlanta? We have a great night life even if the Buckhead Bar District isn't the same. One more thing chief, always give dirty girls a chance. Dirty girls need and want love too...
:lol: as far as dirty girls go, I'll just say I prefer a woman over a girl. As far as alcohol is concerned, I have a family history of alcoholism and suicide so I'm genetically inclined to it and don't take chances. I have been to Opera on college night and have visited a couple of strip clubs (cheetah, pink pony, ect.) and have enjoyed just to go for fun but won't go back. I even met Ron Jeremy there when he celebrated his bday there this year. I just don't favor people my age. I hate pretty much everything from today. Music, movies, society, ect. I do love the cars of today! :D I enjoy Buckhead at night. Love the shopping. I guess it's because I come from a family who taught manners, respect, and so forth. They have been members of Cherokee country club since the 60s. I don't look at a girl unless my mother approves. :bitenails: Haven't dated for 5 years. I'm going out tonight to Phipps plaza and New York Prime

·
Registered
30 Posts
I dress like an asshole red pants, bowties, crazy blazers, crazy socks, when choose to wear any etc I love playing the part! I got caught up in it when I was younger (Im 22) but know has what I would call a lil bit of wisdom. But I def stand out in a crowd it expresses who I am.

·
Registered
4,787 Posts
Then that makes you cougar or puma bait. I didn't say drink I said have fun. I related to you about alcoholism and family. I have the same issues but I am not genetically linked. However, it is always in the back of my mind and I do have to deal with it every day. Why don't you like people your age? If you hate new society why are you on here? This is as new as social interaction gets. I was groomed and educated beyond what I use daily. Don't know where you were going with that. No wonder you don't date because your mother is in control of that from what you said. At your age that is all I could think about was girls, girls, girls I do adore. Much less to have not dated for five years. Really? Anyhoo, your plans for tonight are close to what I did today. I was at Phipps and had lunch @ Fogo De Chao. Have fun tonight...

·
Registered
4,787 Posts
I dress like an asshole red pants, bowties, crazy blazers, crazy socks, when choose to wear any etc I love playing the part! I got caught up in it when I was younger (Im 22) but know has what I would call a lil bit of wisdom. But I def stand out in a crowd it expresses who I am.
You could use a little bit of MLA... like your attire though.

·
Registered
7,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
Then that makes you cougar or puma bait. I didn't say drink I said have fun. I related to you about alcoholism and family. I have the same issues but I am not genetically linked. However, it is always in the back of my mind and I do have to deal with it every day. Why don't you like people your age? If you hate new society why are you on here? This is as new as social interaction gets. I was groomed and educated beyond what I use daily. Don't know where you were going with that. No wonder you don't date because your mother is in control of that from what you said. At your age that is all I could think about was girls, girls, girls I do adore. Much less to have not dated for five years. Really? Anyhoo, your plans for tonight are close to what I did today. I was at Phipps and had lunch @ Fogo De Chao. Have fun tonight...
as far as women go and my mother, EVERY member of my family has been divorced and some numerous times. I don't want to end up like that and she has been in psychology for along time and knows several signs. I have many girls whom are close friends of mine but I don't look at them as anything other than that. I will wait until girls are more serious. I am not into that romantic holding hands, kissing in public stuff like they are. I will start when I'm older.

·
Registered
4,787 Posts
as far as women go and my mother, EVERY member of my family has been divorced and some numerous times. I don't want to end up like that and she has been in psychology for along time and knows several signs. I have many girls whom are close friends of mine but I don't look at them as anything other than that. I will wait until girls are more serious. I am not into that romantic holding hands, kissing in public stuff like they are. I will start when I'm older.
I'm starting to think we have the same families.
I am definitely not into PDA either and will never marry again (but I'm a fossil).
Just so you know they all start out as friends. It's what happens afterward that shows the true friends.
Believe me when I tell you that you are an individual and you control your destiny. It's sad to me that at your age your worried about the above subject mater. You don't have to have the problems of your family. You've already identified the problems and have a grasp of them.
Be 21 it's a blast, live it up and party till it hurts (sober or whatever). It's a wonderful thing...

21 - 40 of 42 Posts