Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
7,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I already had the Lacoste jacket from last year but it's still my fav. Nothing fancy, exotic or anything. The other 2 are new for this year though. What are you guys gunna be rockin this winter season?

·
Registered
169 Posts
The first and third are cool. Not digging the C.A. stuff.

·
Registered
7,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sweet get ups bro

you part of the GTL crew for sure aren't you?? :lol:
forgive me if I'm slow or unaware of what GTL means but what does it mean?

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
What sort of lip gloss do you wear with the turquoise one?

·
Registered
966 Posts
Not bad. GTL means Gym Tan Laundry. Dont you watch Jersey shore. Alot of people hate ed hardy and CA why?? They have nice designs. I know they a little old but im a get a few true religion jeans. Any thoughts or opinions on a new brand of jeans.

·
Registered
7,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Not bad. GTL means Gym Tan Laundry. Dont you watch Jersey shore. Alot of people hate ed hardy and CA why?? They have nice designs. I know they a little old but im a get a few true religion jeans. Any thoughts or opinions on a new brand of jeans.
Sorry but I honestly don't watch tv. I'm gone at 7am and home at 10pm. I would rather be out on the weekends too and I don't go clubbing or any of that dumb douche shit. I love bowling, hanging at the shop for tuning and talking and so forth. I do have some shows recorded like Top Gear but that is it. As for the jeans, True Religion is number one in my eyes. I'd stick to them but I also like Lacoste casual jeans

·
Registered
190 Posts
People hate on CA cause its been played out on the west coast for about 4 years...... and the rest of the world for about 3.5....

Trues are the comfiest jeans ever.......however.....those sorta go with the CA GTL look......ditch em too...

·
Registered
7,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
You just dress the part?
I have a CA hoodie and that's it. I do not own anything else from him. I just liked that hoodie. Most of my wardrobe is from lacoste. I have a few exceptional outfits (because they are more expensive). 2 pairs of TR jeans, 1 D&G hoodie, 2 Versace sweaters and a Polo Ralph Lauren sweater

·
Registered
7,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I do not like that crowd. I don't drink, don't have any interest with women my age because they are all snobs, 2 faced b*tches and trash talkers. Most of them are dirty anyways. I just don't do any of that. My family has a bad history of alcoholism and many have died from drinking or something as a result so I avoid it all together. My friends are cool with bowling, going to the mall or dinner just to hang or whatever. No clubs n junk

1 - 20 of 42 Posts