Luxury4Play.com banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
14,490 Posts
I use a fosgate prime 1100watt amp to power my x2 12" cerwin vegas. And of course a 12farad capacitor so I don't destroy or short any of my electronics. And for the head unit I have is a Kenwood KVT-514.
Bad picture of my setup. But you get the idea.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Sinfoni Amps with Rainbow components & subs.
jealous.

I am running Audison Thesis componets through out my Audi A5 :) Full Digital Audio.......enough said :wink:
jealous of this as well.

i run a diamond d7104 amp with passive focal polykevlar 165kr2 components and diamond d612d2 sub in my daily driver

and helix a1 & a6 with active focal utopia 165w3 components and focal 33wx sub in my show car

·
Premium Member
1,750 Posts
I have used almost everything on the market. I still stay with JL Amps and Subs. I love Hertz stuff also, but the JL amps are hard to beat. I had 2 personal cars with all Thesis equipment in them also but still always fall back on JL amps. Lately I have been using Phoenix Golds new TI amps and have had great results..

·
Registered
516 Posts
for me i like Kicker and Pioneer subs, the pioneer amps are desent they work good. but right now i got a dual amp and it works like a champ. I think pioneer make the best head units, i dont really care for sony i think there car audio stuff is junk i havnt really heard anything good about em. its whatever works for you i guess

·
Registered
3 Posts
Whats up Guys,
Here's what I threw into my 2011 Honda Accord i4
Head Unit: Kenwood DNX6180
Speakers: JL Audio C5 650 component speakers in the front & rear!
Subwoofer enclosure is a JL AUDIO W6v2 prowedge enclosure
Sounds Amazing, honestly my favorite system I've had in years.

Cheers

21 - 36 of 36 Posts