Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody! I'm new to L4P. I wanted to know what everybody else is running in their audio setups.

I personally like Alpine's for my speakers and Rockford's for my subwoofers.

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
Hey,

I have 3 Dragster class a/b analog amps I use, old skool circa 1993, when they were manufactured in the USA and not outsourced and proper quality, like old school rockford!!

I have the 75.2 125.2 and 200.2 and those numbers mean RMS.Number of channels.

I benched all three of them and they actually read 85.2, 155.2 and 280.2 so very happy :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I wish I could find some old school stuff. I used to run a huge 12" RF Power HX2 that was discontinued a long time ago. It blew out, but that thing was a beast.I can't wait to get a set of hertz tweeters in my car. I've been looking for an affordable component set for quite a while.

·
Premium Member
1,750 Posts
Our go to setup is JL Subs, Hertz mids, JL or Rockford amps. I do not like the HD line of amplifiers though. Original slash or xd work the best for us.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Correction. You are running JL Subs and Amps, Hertz SPL mids and tweets for normal driving and Beyma mids and O2 bullet tweets for the parking lot !!
True, I should've gone into more detail on the Monster :)

totally agreed about the HD's too.... they just dont have the raw power that the Slash and Slash V2's have

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
JBL ,Sony, Pioneer (for DVD player)

·
Registered
448 Posts
I run an elemental designs nine.1 at one ohm running around 1200 watts to my single sundown audio sa-12 in 1.2 cu ft sealed enclosure in my jeep. my componants are cdt run on an eD nine.2

Hard to lose with elemental designs, way underrated in power and prestige.

·
Registered
24 Posts
On my old setup I used a Hifonics Brutus 2k on my 15's and the factory amp on the doors.

Next go, I'll have a Vintage Soundstream MC140x and D60II on my Doors.
And a Diablo Audio Technologies Hellfire 2500.1 on the subs.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts