Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
11,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I must say this GR was the best one yet...... I feel like even though I knew a lot of these guys from 1 and 3 and all the GR events I attend I really was not on best friend / family terms with many. This year I feel like I made friends that will last a lifetime. Such a wild feeling to spend a week with people and by the end you feel like you have known them for years. Thanks everyone who came on the run, worked on the run and even came out just to have fun with us!

I didnt take to many photos because my phone was so jacked up but I know there were tons of photos taken of us so hopefully they get posted in this tread. I will post the ones I have tomorrow.................

PS: WHERE IS MY FAWWWKIN WATCH :)

·
Registered
7,806 Posts
pleasure meeting you when you hopped out of the taxi van at the W in Atlanta.

·
Registered
11,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I dont even remember that.... Sorry buddy wish we had more time to talk. I was Exhausted and feeling very sick from the plane. All I wanted to do was go to sleep but I had to get a new phone because mine went swiming. There are actually photos of me passed out at the Verizon while waiting for my phone.

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
Jason thank you for coming out, I have to agree with you in this being the best year ever. The events, hotels, tracks and routes were good but the participants were outstanding. Here is to another successful gr.

·
Registered
7,806 Posts
I left around 9pm after feeling dehydrated (medical condition I have). You were not alone in feeling sick. Next year I may be a full participant so who knows. There will be time then.

·
14,490 Posts
Good times Jason. Good seeing you. If your ever in LA don't hestiate to give me a call. You've got my #.

·
Premium Member
1,750 Posts
I have to agree about it being a great event. I was on the maiden voyage of Goldrush and this was far better of a time. I miss the crew of people I was driving with to each stop!! Made some life long friends..

·
Registered
11,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Loved finding out you were a germ freak and then teasing you about it each chance I got. Thanks for the room swap that was great of you!

Ya I feel like this goldrush was way diff then the one you were on. It got very clique like and everyone found their own friends and just stuck with them. This one we all branched out and everyone was so welcoming as to joining their crew.

I have to agree about it being a great event. I was on the maiden voyage of Goldrush and this was far better of a time. I miss the crew of people I was driving with to each stop!! Made some life long friends..

·
14,490 Posts
Loved finding out you were a germ freak and then teasing you about it each chance I got. Thanks for the room swap that was great of you!

Ya I feel like this goldrush was way diff then the one you were on. It got very clique like and everyone found their own friends and just stuck with them. This one we all branched out and everyone was so welcoming as to joining their crew.
I definitely noticed that. It was like one big family, and that was the greatest part about it.

·
Gold Sponsor
1,534 Posts
We should have a gr4 reunion back in Miami in a few months. I too went from loosely knowing people to good friends. It was AWESOME. Soooo many stories, so many girls, so many near death expirences, so much fun!!!

On a side note I may have partied a little too hard. I'm sick as shit right now! Need to go back to work tomorrow :(

·
Premium Member
5,770 Posts
I miss all you mother fuckers :). Great time rockin with r little crew everyday on the run. James, Ray,Pun where we going next. Lol. See you boys soon down here again. Thanks for making It a great time everyone on gr.

·
Premium Member
1,750 Posts

Yea man. It becomes a problem at times. Have to constantly wash !! Damn germaphobia!!

·
Registered
4,840 Posts
Yea man. It becomes a problem at times. Have to constantly wash !! Damn germaphobia!!
Then that gas station outside of Atlanta where we all first stopped as a group must have freaked you out!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts