Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Banned
2,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The title speaks for itself, a custom 50,000$ paintjob on a Honda CRX. Like or dislike, we can all agree it's quite unique. Possibly one of the most unique cars I've ever seen, and I wanted to share it to see what you guys have to say about it.

·
Gold Sponsor
3,967 Posts
"A fool[e] and his money are soon[e] parted." - Dr. John Bridges, 1587

Reactions: GetALifeToo!

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Got to give it to the guy for going balls deep but in the end I gotta ask..."Why?"

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
from an artist stand point, thats some good work

from me walking down the street being normal stand point

what the ****!?!?

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

·
Banned
2,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
50,000 pesos = $3,588.25 USD
If only that were true, 50,000$ canadian dollars were infact spend on this paintjob. If only I had that sort of money...

·
Registered
195 Posts
I don't even have to watch the vid to know this is complete overkill! If I had a CRX and it needed paint, I'd hit up WalMart and pick up a few cans of Krylon!

·
Registered
5 Posts
I could think of quite a few more ways to throw away $50,000, but to each his own. Its sure to get attention, not necessarily in the positive light, though.

·
Banned
2,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I really like it but I'm also a person who appreciates and notices hard work, no matter what form it's in!
Definitely some hard work put into this car, unfortunately it's nothing more to me than... hard work.

·
Registered
408 Posts
50k for this :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

·
Registered
111 Posts
while I do NOT like the look one bit, it was done to get attention and to promote a business I assume (based off the www on the back). Love it or hate it almost 1000 people on THIS forum alone have looked at it so its doing its job ;)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts