Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife booked us a week there in a couple weeks and I wanted to hear any experiences if anybody has some. How was the place, grounds, activities, things to do, etc.

Thanks

Ryan

·
Registered
797 Posts
I stayed there 2 years ago and the rooms were very nice. From the outside the hotel looks a bit aged but they did a good job renovating the interior. I didn't go into the pool but spent most of the time on the beach. I think you'll enjoy your time there.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well, we're off this afternoon to head to Maui. I will post of some pics and thoughts when we get back.

Got a few things I definitely want to do and see but am planning on mostly relaxing once we get there. :D

Ryan

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
Have a great time and make sure you do the road to Hana drive and the 7 Sacrid pools. Try to eat at Mama's Fish House if you can. My wife and I stayed at the Maui Prince for our honeymoon. If you get to read this before you go, try to drive every where. Don't let the name of that restaurant fool you, very good food. Enjoy!

·
Registered
472 Posts
We stayed at the Westin Maui last year. Nice rooms, good food, and a nice pool. Good location too.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Have a great time and make sure you do the road to Hana drive and the 7 Sacrid pools. Try to eat at Mama's Fish House if you can. My wife and I stayed at the Maui Prince for our honeymoon. If you get to read this before you go, try to drive every where. Don't let the name of that restaurant fool you, very good food. Enjoy!
Have not heard of the 7 sacred pools. I was going to check out a place called Twin Falls on the road to Hana and then catch a bite at Mama's. I will get directions to the pools while I am there.

Thanks

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
Have not heard of the 7 sacred pools. I was going to check out a place called Twin Falls on the road to Hana and then catch a bite at Mama's. I will get directions to the pools while I am there.

Thanks
That may be what the locals were calling it. I remember that it is at the end of the road to Hana. Also along the way there was a guy cliff diving off the bridge on the road to Hana. I ended up doing it with him but from a lower height. Give it a try you won't regret it. If he is there you will know it. The water was freezing. Have a safe trip.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Twin Falls is the first major stop on the road to Hana. The Oheo Gulch, also known as the Seven Sacred Pools is one of the last stops. The food at Mama's was spectacular. Sansei had great Sushi. If you get a chance, go to Mario's for breakfast in Kihei before heading out to Hana.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Sansei for Sushi, David Paul's for Dinner, Plantation for Breakfast.....we do this trip twice a year.... will be back again in October!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts