Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to Moto GP this weekend. Had a great time. Had the RedBull Hospitality VIP treatment. Corner 9 seating, Paddock passes, Catered food and bar all weekend. Awesome. Got to meet Rossi, Spies, Edwards and Mamola. Saw all the others. Great time.

Attachments

·
958 Posts
Went to Moto GP this weekend. Had a great time. Had the RedBull Hospitality VIP treatment. Corner 9 seating, Paddock passes, Catered food and bar all weekend. Awesome. Got to meet Rossi, Spies, Edwards and Mamola. Saw all the others. Great time.

very cool !!

the only question is: how?

·
Registered
5,886 Posts
That is awesome you got to meet Rossi and Edwards! badass!

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Ha. I met Rossi 3 times in the pits and then we saw the whole team again at the Indy airport on Monday when all the teams were flying out. Saw Jeremy Burgess at the airport too. Hope he comes back with Rossi next year. Saw Spies again at the airport too. Overall a great weekend.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,633 Posts
Jay Leno went there too :wink:.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Dude... I'm SICK of seeing Jay Leno. Due has nothing to do with MotoGP and they have him waving the flag out on the track and flashing his face up on the monitors. WTF? I saw WAY too much of that dude and Ben Spies cheesy mom this weekend. :clap:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts