Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im still able to smoke outside in a hoodie for a bit but its getting colder out...

For those of you that don't live in gorgeous palm tree infested areas... where do you smoke when the winter comes?

(I still smoke in my apt now and then but I'm becoming less and less a fan of this)

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
Built a cigar/media/man cave

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
its 80 degrees here!

Damn you el nino!

by the way, that is spanish for the nino

·
Gold Sponsor
624 Posts
weather is GORGEOUS in Miami right now lol :) but even if its nice outside I like to smoke in the house.

·
Registered
191 Posts
When the weather gets cold I fire up a 60K BTU turbo heater on the patio, invite some friends over and start pouring some single malt scotch. We've been out there in temps as low as 8 degrees with no problem.

·
Premium Member
1,102 Posts
el nino over here as well!

dont smoke in the house, my wife would kill me. she hates that i smoke at all, she's not fond of the smell lol

luckily i got a outdoor heater too, just doesnt hold up to high winds. worse case scenario, i got some cigar lounges and out door smoking patios at local bars.

·
Registered
26 Posts
When the weather gets cold I fire up a 60K BTU turbo heater on the patio, invite some friends over and start pouring some single malt scotch. We've been out there in temps as low as 8 degrees with no problem.
I do the exact same thing!
:D

·
Registered
365 Posts
it's 52F out tonight and I'm craving a stogie (haven't had one in 2 weeks or so) so I don't know what I'm going to do....

·
Premium Member
1,102 Posts
it's 52F out tonight and I'm craving a stogie (haven't had one in 2 weeks or so) so I don't know what I'm going to do....
lol 52F is not that bad, put on a jacket and smoke in the garage heh.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts