Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It took 3 years to finnish it but its my future house when my parents go to a better life. Californian style with interior pool for every season parties!:D

Total cost: $15,950,000 USD

·
Banned
3,230 Posts
Very nice.

Its you're future house? Who's house is it now?

128 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
what do you move?

Sorry, I had to say it
Restaurants
Gas stations
Armoring company associates
Partners with a private security contractors for the Latin American market
Working in FEMSA (FEMSA - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)
Construction busnisses in a couple of cities
Car dealers and importing
Political connections
Events
Partner with a club busnisses man in CanCun
Real Estate
Mining (partners)

All in a general context, details are obviously reserved :wink:
All perfectly legal lol

·
Premium Member
16,811 Posts
Looks like a beautiful home, and welcome to L4P. Looks like you guys have your hands dabbled in a bit of everything, can't say that I blame you. I currently have 3 projects/ventures in the works and growing my others streams of income. Enjoy it all my friend, some say that people look down upon others whom everything is giving too, but I will say that I am not one of those people. You can't help what family you were born into and what parents leave/left you. I hope all the businesses stay striving for you and your parents. Congrats again!

·
Registered
690 Posts
Whats up with all the clear fence around the indoor pool, do you have dogs or little kids walking in the area?

·
Registered
395 Posts
Why do the images of the house look so grainy?

Since you live there (or have access) can you post a few more images of the house or at least some more images that are a little cleaner? I’d like to see a picture from the dining room looking the other direction over the pool to get an idea how the pool is positioned in what looks like the middle of the house.

I only ask since you have already posted these images, I thought you wouldn’t mind posting another two or three images to better show the layout.

Thanks

·
Registered
7,806 Posts
indoor pool = swimming nude w/o freaking your neighbors out

1 - 20 of 49 Posts