Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, good day to all of our fellow car enthusiast friends! :)

I wanted to formally introduce duPont REGISTRY's latest addition and intern, Chris Grosser! (User name "Chris" here on the forum) Many of you may already know him personally since he is an active member of the forum. He will be contributing to our online media platforms and handling much of the online content and posts on the forum.

Please contact Chris with any and all inquiries you may have either via PM here or at his email address below:

[email protected]

With that said, expect to see more threads and interaction from our company to you, our readers.

Thanks again for the continued support of our magazine! We are truly looking forward to becoming more involved with the L4P family!

duPont REGISTRY

·
Registered
3,406 Posts
Hey, thanks for the introduction. I definitely appreciate it!

I am very fortunate to have started an internship with duPont REGISTRY! It has been an awesome experience already to say the least. I am hugely looking forward to interacting and connecting with fans of the magazine spread out all over the world.

With that said, please don't hesitate to contact me! We are absolutely 110% open to comments, feedback, ideas, contest ideas for free duPont magazines etc. Again, feel free to PM me or email me at any time. I'm excited for the future of the magazine in addition to the unbelievable backing of the members here on the forum! It's going to be a very exciting time for everyone involved.

Thanks again, I look forward to speaking to all of you!

- Chris

·
Registered
4,622 Posts
congrats Chris!!! good addition to Dupont, love the magazine.. you may need to start a new thread with comments, feedback etc..

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
congrats bro.

·
Registered
4,840 Posts
Congrats, Chris!! I could tell you were excited for the opportunity when we talked about while you were here!

Best of luck to you - I'll sure you'll absorb every bit of everything you see and learn!

·
Registered
3,406 Posts
congrats Chris!!! good addition to Dupont, love the magazine.. you may need to start a new thread with comments, feedback etc..
Hey, I appreciate it!

I'll definitely be creating a thread on here open for feedback from you guys. I've brought the suggestion up to duPont and I think we all found it to be a very encouraging idea that we are very receptive to.

I'm all ears for suggestions on how we can become more integrated and interactive with all of you on here. :)

Looking forward to hearing from you all.

- Chris

·
Premium Member
17,966 Posts
What a great internship Chris! Congrats on so many levels. Where better to work in the Auto World than DuPont Registry.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts