Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 155 Posts

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I guess the old page got deleted? How are we all?

·
Registered
10,739 Posts
Yeah probably, They still have the show but it'll be on once a week as opposed to daily like now.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi folks, Aussie here ;), you might know me if you are on e46fanatics.com and bimmerpost.com. Otherwise, the name is Brian, love all things BMW and lurking around here because just like you guys, i appreciate the finer things in life whether it's cars, watches, photography, .... The only thing i love more than a perfect piece of engineering is a beautiful perfect piece of engineering. Hope to have a good time with everyone :bow1:

·
Registered
6 Posts
thank you very much for the warm welcome everyone! i've actually been lurking around here for months in complete silence lol. Decided to make my first post yesterday because i wonder how many silent Aussie L4P are around? If we're more active, this would be the perfect playground for us right? :D

·
Registered
189 Posts
At least we can get to this thread straight up off the home page now.

Can we get a roll call which city everyone from

1. The One - Adelaide
etc etc

·
Registered
723 Posts
Probably a maximum of ten regular members. Probably quite a few visitors that haven't signed up. Hopefully this section will encourage more to join, and maybe one day we can have an Aussie L4P get together.
There is also a few others with ties to aus that come to the aussie section. Eg NYTRYDR;)

·
Registered
6 Posts
sweet, yeah i was actually recommended this forum by a member on e46fanatics, Kim a.k.a Miss325, who has the sickest e46 vert in Australia, period. Wonder if she's active on here tho?

·
Registered
723 Posts
sweet, yeah i was actually recommended this forum by a member on e46fanatics, Kim a.k.a Miss325, who has the sickest e46 vert in Australia, period. Wonder if she's active on here tho?
Contact her on E46 and get her to drop in here. Would be great to have an aussie female member on here.

1 - 20 of 155 Posts