Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hy Guys,

i am searching for an Weekned for short trips.
What are some great Brands?

Please give me a little bit help ;)

Greetings from Germany

·
Registered
901 Posts
Tumi, Gucci, or LV

·
Registered
142 Posts
I have a nice buffalo leather duffle I picked up in Florence, very similar to the Floto posted above. The Italian bags are great. I use Tumi for my laptop bag/briefcase, and tried Coach Transatlantic duffle but didn't like it. The Italian stuff is very soft and well priced.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I prefer quality and classic styling over some tacky print... If you want a "designer" bag I love a LV Utah leather bag but personally the only two bags I use consistently are my MAKR and one from Patagonia. MAKR is a really fantastic nylon whereas the Patagonia bag is ripstop nylon and is more or less indestructible and waterproof which is why it is my goto for anything outdoors.

·
Registered
286 Posts
The Filson brand is incredible. That said my weekend bag is a LV duffel.

·
Registered
88 Posts
I love my Tumi, I have had it for years.
I'd have to agree. I have a few Tumi pieces, and they're pieced together well. It's not all that relevant, but one of my good, older friends was one of the initial investors for Tumi, back in the 70's; huge car collector, as well.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Victorinox Big Ben is my "backpack" not a duffle.. but i love it wouldnt trade it for anything.. lifetime warranty..

also I've never seen anyone else with one. part of the reason why I like it so much, it blends in by not being flashy.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Louis Vuitton Keepall 55. Ideal weekend bag.
Gotta have the keepall. LV is always my go to for travel luggage. I am a little biased though ;)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts