Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Silver Sponsor
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
OK, we forgot the Lions & Tigers... maybe next time. :)

A little background on this project:

This was a his/her set-up for a very good client with close connections to the car industry. Clearly car lovers have great taste in safes as well!

His safe is our larger 6218 Chronos offering with a fully wrapped carbon fiber exterior and matching carbon fiber interior. It's also equipped with a custom personalized monogram display, biometric entry, 16 watch panel with custom diamond stitching, three movement timeclock and the multi-sensor alarm for integration into a home automation system. This client opted to omit the GPS... I know, why would you do such a thing? :)

Her safe is also our larger 6218 Chronos offering finished in a beautiful pearl white exterior and custom pink ultrasuede interior. Like his safe, it's also equipped with a custom personalized monogram display, biometric entry, an 8 watch panel with custom diamond stitching in white to match the exterior of the safe, three movement timeclock and the multi-sensor alarm for integration into a home automation system. Her safe was designed for storage of a large jewelry collection and therefore had more drawers and less winders for maximum storage.

I have two Chronos in stock for B-day or X-mas gifts as well as many of my very popular Gem Jewelry Safes.

Feel free to call or e-mail anytime with questions, we look forward to serving your security needs.

Now to the fun part, enjoy:

BTW, no children were harmed in the filming of this photo shoot! Don't know about you but I so want to be 5 years old right now! :)

Please visit our website for additional about our top of the line Chronos watch/jewelry safe - http://www.brownsafe.com/categories/burglary_chest_safes/burglary_chest_safes.htm

Matt C. Goldstein
Director of Sales
Brown Safe Manufacturing, Inc.
"Built To A Higher Standard"
Safes
BROWN SAFE Research Labs - Exclusive Access Into The High-Tech World of Security, Tactics, and Tools
[email protected]
Office: 760-233-2293
Cell: 760-807-3752

·
Silver Sponsor
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
That's funny... the UPS guy always comes in talking about your products, he showed me a few pictures posing with the girls! :)

We're in the process of moving, lots of work involved. Should have everything to the new building shortly.

The new facility is 60k sq/ft so we have lots of room to manufacture more Chronos!

I have a few of these units in stock if anyone is interested.

Matt

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
That's funny... the UPS guy always comes in talking about your products, he showed me a few pictures posing with the girls! :)

We're in the process of moving, lots of work involved. Should have everything to the new building shortly.

The new facility is 60k sq/ft so we have lots of room to manufacture more Chronos!

Matt
Lee is a nice guy. I asked him if he'd ever heard the Tenacious D song "Lee" and he hadn't. I played it for him and he was laughing his ass off.

I'll have to cruise by and see your place :D

·
Registered
1,357 Posts

Matt
Lee is a nice guy. I asked him if he'd ever heard the Tenacious D song "Lee" and he hadn't. I played it for him and he was laughing his ass off.

I'll have to cruise by and see your place :D

·
Silver Sponsor
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
That is awesome, Lee is great!

We just moved into our new facility, give me a call and I would be happy to set something up.

New location is:
1081 Poinsettia St.
Vista, CA 92081

Thanks,

Matt Goldstein
760-807-3752

1 - 16 of 16 Posts