Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
4,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who else watched last night?

Thoughts?

Shane needs help. What a creepy kid he has become. I thought he was getting weird when he had the nude pics of Nancy hidden, but now?
His whole nonchalant attitude after literally whacking Pilar was just plain unnerving.

To see his eyes in the rear view mirror from Nancy's perspective gave me chills.

I hope we haven't seen the last of Lupita. I <3 her and her quips.

·
Registered
4,457 Posts
Watched it last week or so, didn't know it was Pre-air though.
First episode was kinda creepy to be honest, not sure where this is heading.
I loved the last season, though I hate that blonde, weird broad that was kidnapped at the end (forgot her name, sorry).

Who was Lupita again? :lol:

·
Registered
7,639 Posts
The first few seasons had me hooked, the last two not so much. I mean seriously knocked up by the Mayor of Tijuana?

·
Registered
4,787 Posts
While I enjoy the show, the plot has become a bit stretched. It's good because it's outside of the norm.
Shane did look a little creepy and was too at ease with killing someone much less a drug kingpin.

·
Registered
4,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lupita is the maid. She's had some great quips over the years, she brings a different element of humor to the odd situations in which the Botwins always find themselves.

The blonde was Celia.

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
I'm disappointed Andy got dropped by the Doc. Alanis Morissette is still sexy!

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
Andy is the only person keeping the show alive. I enjoyed the show much more when Conrad was a major character.
I'm with you. Andy is the definitely the most entertaining of the cast. Does anyone else feel like Nancy has gone crazy? I used to like her character but the last few seasons she just seems too irrational all the time.

The Conrad days were cool. Story has gone a totally different way since then.

·
Registered
4,507 Posts
Oh shit..it started back up. Thanks for the reminder!

·
Registered
405 Posts
Just watched it last night with my fiancee, we both love it. And yes the mom is the only person in the world I have a free pass for.

·
Registered
315 Posts
awesome show! nancy is hot!!

·
Registered
4,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Finally, Nancy is thinking. I think she functions best when she has something to do.
Just being Esteban's woman last season didn't work for her. I see interesting things coming with her new hash business.

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
Whats up with episode four ? its been 1.4 weeks and still no episode 4... ?

·
Registered
4,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
No episode this week due to the Labor Day holiday. Back this coming Monday.

·
Registered
5,540 Posts
i hope there's more doug time. i love doug and andy. I miss the days of Agrestic though.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts