Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

My car club (THE SOCAL NEW BEETLE CLUB) hosts a charity toy drive each year for the Miller Children's Hospital, in Long Beach CA. We have a website, but it needs some tweaking. Does anyone know anyone that would be willing to spruce it up a bit as a gift to the charity?

The current website is: "www.toyjam.org"

I guess I need to learn how to make websites...but for now I figured I would reach out here.

Thanks in advance to all.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Thumbs up to a great guy and a great event. I think I've only missed it once since it started. The work that is done through this event and by this guy for Miller Children's Hospital is nothing short of amazing.

If any of you out there have the ability and the time to help out, it would be an absolutely amazing thing to do!

D!

·
Registered
323 Posts
I actually do free websites for chartible organizations so feel free to shoot me a PM and we'll get you set up. My company is A&C Media Consulting

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thumbs up to a great guy and a great event. I think I've only missed it once since it started. The work that is done through this event and by this guy for Miller Children's Hospital is nothing short of amazing.

If any of you out there have the ability and the time to help out, it would be an absolutely amazing thing to do!

D!
Thanks for the good words, D. We always love having you at the event!

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I actually do free websites for chartible organizations so feel free to shoot me a PM and we'll get you set up. My company is A&C Media Consulting
Thanks. PM sent yesterday.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry it didn't work out with you guys...but I wanted to thank you for thinking of us. I do appreciate it.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Sorry it didn't work out with you guys...but I wanted to thank you for thinking of us. I do appreciate it.
I felt terrible I couldn't help. I hope you find someone soon.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Ok, I have to say it. (It's my sarcastic side)

Isn't it ironic that you do free websites for charity and your username is Money Talk$?

:laugh:
Haha everyone on here has such clever usernames, that one just stuck. Anyway, charity work is probably 5% of the total work we do per year. Last year we designed and printed everything for our local relay for life. We also set up 2 donation pages for local charities. It getting harder though as school and bills pile up. Hopefully it will all payoff at the end of the year.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Not sure if you still need help as the last post was a month ago, but if this is an annual thing I might be able to help in the future.
Dillon,

Thank you so much for posting. We were lucky to find someone here (koolmikeski) to help us and we are really looking forward to seeing the new website very soon.

I will keep your name and info for the future. You are very kind to offer,

Frank

·
Registered
78 Posts
Dillon,

Thank you so much for posting. We were lucky to find someone here (koolmikeski) to help us and we are really looking forward to seeing the new website very soon.

I will keep your name and info for the future. You are very kind to offer,

Frank
As long as it gets done by someone thats all that matters.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts