Luxury4Play.com banner

41 - 60 of 126 Posts

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
I'm down w/ it being more then one person so coordination and more events could go down! At first I said No Sponsors but really I don't care WHATEVER IT TAKES!

Hovik where you from? we haven't had the pleasure of meeting yet...

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Bill, Thank you so much for posting this thread. It’s great to see the heart of L4p NE pumping again. Thanks to everyone for the huge support and trust. A Big Welcome to all the new members and all the come backs. While things are probably still cooking in the L4P management pot , It would be great if everyone in the NE come to this Sunday run at Captree for a chance to meet and have a good time.
Details are posted here.
http://www.luxury4play.com/northeast/61542-ne-runs-events-track-days-etc-2.html#post1032575

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
Ok I suggest Shane, James and Hovik to lead the efforts. It's def not a one man job but I think if all 3 agree this could be the start of a beautiful thing for NE. L4P will offer our support and resources to bring this all together.

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
Bill, Thank you so much for posting this thread. It’s great to see the heart of L4p NE pumping again. Thanks to everyone for the huge support and trust. A Big Welcome to all the new members and all the come backs. While things are probably still cooking in the L4P management pot , It would be great if everyone in the NE come to this Sunday run at Captree for a chance to meet and have a good time.
Details are posted here.
http://www.luxury4play.com/northeast/61542-ne-runs-events-track-days-etc-2.html#post1032575
No problem Shane, I decided to post since I'm a Neutral guy and just love this car thing and want to see more action in our area....I've made some great friends on here and wouldn't mind making more...

·
Registered
938 Posts
there is my point exactly first meet and it is at the crack of dawn on a sunday 2 hours from where i am in north jersey. tristate is way to big for just one person cause that person is going to predominantly choose places close to them. just the way it is.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
what i want to know is, where has everyone been the last few months when we trying to rally everyone together?
you're going to try and tell me that a new front man or men is going to make the difference?
i'll believe it when i see it.

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
there is my point exactly first meet and it is at the crack of dawn on a sunday 2 hours from where i am in north jersey. tristate is way to big for just one person cause that person is going to predominantly choose places close to them. just the way it is.
It does suck!! Know of any good roads down there, we should plan something up...

what i want to know is, where has everyone been the last few months when we trying to rally everyone together?
you're going to try and tell me that a new front man or men is going to make the difference?
i'll believe it when i see it.
Don't know about everyone else but before August I was busy b/c of my wedding and all my $ and time was tied up in that....

I don't care who the front man is to be honest I just want things around here to stop being dead....like Drew said area is too large for one person...btw Congrats on the new baby

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Drew, No worries man. Captree is not close to me either. I personaly live in Brooklyn ( which is central to all boroughs and NJ as well) and I am always willing to get up early and drive for a few hours to get to a start point of a run or a meet. Captree happens everysunday whether we are there or not. I understand that some people don't like waking up early or driving for an hour or two to get to a meet spot. Many of the jersey guys have gotten up early and made it to captree many times and are now big fans of it. Hope you can make it but if you can't we will come your way some time soon.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
It does suck!! Know of any good roads down there, we should plan something up...

Don't know about everyone else but before August I was busy b/c of my wedding and all my $ and time was tied up in that....

I don't care who the front man is to be honest I just want things around here to stop being dead....like Drew said area is too large for one person...btw Congrats on the new baby
thanks dude! i was meaning to excuse you from that post because i know you had a ton going on.

i feel like it was starting to get rolling again jesse greg and myself were meeting regularly on thursdays but then all of these mini thursday sessions starting popping up. kinda disbanded the tristate..
and nouri held a great gtg over the summer that regulars popped in on....since then its been a shit storm.

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
thanks dude! i was meaning to excuse you from that post because i know you had a ton going on.

i feel like it was starting to get rolling again jesse greg and myself were meeting regularly on thursdays but then all of these mini thursday sessions starting popping up. kinda disbanded the tristate..
and nouri held a great gtg over the summer that regulars popped in on....since then its been a shit storm.
I hear you dude! sucks to say the least!!

·
Registered
271 Posts
Been on vacation, just got on & It's good to see Hovic & g-gore on here...great guys to those that don't know them!! Looks like good things for the North East no matter what other forum we belong to. The love of cars are what unites us and I think some local charities will benefit from future events that can come out of this.

·
Registered
548 Posts
Been on vacation, just got on & It's good to see Hovic & g-gore on here...great guys to those that don't know them!! Looks like good things for the North East no matter what other forum we belong to. The love of cars are what unites us and I think some local charities will benefit from future events that can come out of this.
OH SHIT!! dick force club is here?????? HAHAH.....

·
Premium Member
3,708 Posts

Now you're talking!

41 - 60 of 126 Posts