Luxury4Play.com banner

41 - 60 of 110 Posts

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Done Sept 26th it is, I'm definitely going to need some help with this one guys. Last year when I organized it I had some help also. PM me if you would be interested in helping in one way or another.
Pm Sent. Come on Guys. let's show our support. pm Greg if you want to help and you want this be the begining for a more event active l4p northeast section. let's come back strong.

·
Banned
8,211 Posts
I've got all of the PM's guys and thank you for all of the responses I'm overwhelmed with the amount of people willing to pitch in here. I haven't had the time to reply to the pm's since I'm away right now but most of you have my cell so you can always hit me up that way. I will get in touch with everyone once I set up a game plan and see where I will need help and how many people I need. This is going to be a fun time and the biggest of the summer for L4P in the Tri State.

·
Registered
646 Posts
Yea Corey I sent a PM to Shane also today so I'm sure we have atleast 4 out of the 5 stops covered already. Now I just need to plan the route.
Sounds good well talk more at gold coast and make all the final plans!! Its going to be great to get out and drive with all of my boys again!!

·
Registered
596 Posts
Sent you a PM Greg - let me know if what you think.

·
Registered
349 Posts
I know this is short notice but what about having the run end at the Morrisville State College Car Show. I think I figured out a nice backroads route thats about 4 hrs long. It would really mean a lot to us up here if you guys came out. Check this link for more information

What do you think about a route like this?

Anyone else having problems embedding images on to the forum? If anyone can embed the map please do!

41 - 60 of 110 Posts