Luxury4Play.com banner

21 - 40 of 110 Posts

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Guys we need you to get serious on this or it won't happen.

Will wrote this a few weeks ago and i am gonna have to agree with him.

"L4P east coast section has kinda died but I don't think the people have just stopped doing these kinds of activities. Peoples time is like wealth - wealth doesn't disappear, it simply transfers to someone else. I'm assuming, people are just bored of L4P and have found something better - for the meantime, I have at least but lets see in the future if it comes back, you never know as in wealth (money) it can come and go. I hope I'm not banned because of this post, but if I am, whatever. LOL. "

I am gonna Have to agree with Will. It's been freakin Dead here and myself have tried many times to get people together with no good results. L4p east coast needs to get active and that won't happen by chance. Loyal members like me can try but it takes a lot more that loyality to get things going. it takes a lot of work!!!!!! so Greg, Moderators and who ever help us out here...we need your support.

·
Registered
517 Posts
If you already have an idea I say pick a date 2-3 weeks down the road on a weekend and cross post it in other forums. Word spreads real quick and if the run sounds like fun I'm sure you'll get a good turnout.

I'm still down for any run. If you need help I'll help out best I can. Hopefully something gets rolling.

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #34 (Edited)
I am gonna have to be honest here. but I think L4p need to hire someone and pay him to get events going. as much as we love doing it as friends getting together for fun, I think that many of us have many responbilities from work to families to schools etc. what would really work is for L4P to hire an event planner and pay him on performance. . I see that there some sort of forum wars going on. what we need is to promote forums peace and welcome and credit other forums for their work and efforts. I think this approach will make a huge difference on what happens in the future of l4p/northeast at least.

·
Registered
646 Posts
My car is running good lets do a run real soon!!! I loved that simple poker run we did Last summer. That shouldn't be to hard to organize, if you need any help I am there for help. All you guys got my cell.

·
Banned
8,211 Posts
Done Sept 26th it is, I'm definitely going to need some help with this one guys. Last year when I organized it I had some help also. PM me if you would be interested in helping in one way or another.

21 - 40 of 110 Posts