Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 110 Posts

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So what's up? Come on Guys lets do something. We need it to be on Sunday we need it to be early meet at 5 hit road by 5:30 and we wanted to last for a good total of 4 hours of driving at least. so let's get something together. and for those whi are gonna start talking about too early. you dont know what you are missing so just try it ones.
YouTube - SAAB 900 AERO and l4p 5am run to cape tree
YouTube - NYMC - Five in the M*fking Morning Run - July 1
YouTube - NYMC - It's a Real Cool Club - Aug 12th

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
Guys lets get this going. Cant wait to see the other coast doing it big.

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Poker Run It is. Let's do it. Is Cris CGT still game? if Not. we can always end it in meat Packing Distict roof top for food, Booze Music and open skies. Lets do it Large. Tri State Large. meaning for each card we would have to go from a state to another... and lets make the card picking points more interesting. for example a race track or an air strip or something... We really need some "REAL RUSH SHIT" ;)

·
Registered
596 Posts
Poker Run It is. Let's do it. Is Cris CGT still game? if Not. we can always end it in meat Packing Distict roof top for food, Booze Music and open skies. Lets do it Large. Tri State Large. meaning for each card we would have to go from a state to another... and lets make the card picking points more interesting. for example a race track or an air strip or something... We really need some "REAL RUSH SHIT" ;)
I am down! Shane - shoot me a PM - I have had some ideas for a route in the city for a run floating around in my head - maybe we could incorporate it.

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
here is what i have in mind, I would say we start in the city and head up to Bear Mountain for the first card. then head to floyed benet field for another card. then to Captree for the 3rd card. Then back to meat packing district for the 4th card. and the last card you get when you order your first drink. $50 each including a meal and 2 drinks and the rest goes to the winner whi will most likley buy more drinks for everyone :).

·
Registered
693 Posts
Yea this summer has been pretty dead since the NYC MR. Us DC guys still need an excuse to make the trip up the NJ/NY! Let's get something going

1 - 20 of 110 Posts