Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have any experience with any of the offerings out there for an iPhone 4? Looking for something that can stay in my pocket as I swim and isn't too bulky.

Thanks!

·
Registered
690 Posts
Yeah +1 to LifeProof, I haven't used it personally, but I remember the review for it where they put it in a fish tank and it works fine. It even has an accessory that lets you use the headphone jack underwater, I think you would also need waterproof headphones.

Headphone Adapter LifeProof

·
Registered
3,479 Posts
LifeProof would be the way to go.

That Liquipel is perfect for me since I'll never take it in the pool. It'd be nice to not worry about it in the rain.

·
Registered
83 Posts
I would also say LifeProof as well, haven't been swimming with it yet but I've submerged it in endless cups and submerged it in my spa.
It doesn't look half as the ballistic HC case IMO.

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
Lifeproof! You can literally shower with it and have no fear. I wouldn't go swimming with it as that would put the case under pressure, but it is indeed waterproof.

·
Registered
4,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I bought the lifeproof. The manufacturer says it can go 6.6 feet deep underwater. I've used it in the shower and in the pool and ocean and couldnt be happier with it :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts