Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday had chance to do photography in one local party. During event spotted some interesting watches :whistle:

Btw, what do you think about last one ala Franck Muller? I have some doubts about it.. 'tourbillon/skeleton' bridge design looks too much like the one typically used on fake watches... Your thoughts?

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
So funny, since I've joined this forum, whenever I meet people, or go to an event or something, I always look at their watches :lol:

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
He was photographing the party, and ended up focusing on a few extra subjects. If there is a camera guy around and he's supposed to be taking pictures, I'm sure no one thought twice about it.
Yes, it's exactly as you wrote. I was using telephoto lens, so people don't know what I'm focusing on. Also those are heave crops out of much larger photo, that's why photo quality is rather poor.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Yeah, man. That Harry Winston is remarkable. I keep coming back to this thread and stare at that piece.
I don't think I've seen a piece from HW that I didn't drool over. When my brother was getting my MK16 at Westime he had the chance to hold a Z5 tourb. He said the quality was unreal.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Today I've seen Girard-Perregaux three bridges tourbillon in person.
Unfortunatelly it was not allowed to take photos @ Harrods.
319k pounds. I have to say it didn't look THAT impressive :eek:hwell:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts