Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a watch for about 3500. I want something with a leather strap, preferably black. What watches would you recommend?

·
Premium Member
2,399 Posts
I have a Pam 005 with many straps I'll sell you for 3, and a b&r 93-02 Also with multiple straps I'll sell you for 2500

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
^NTY. I like the tag heuer carrera and the omega seamaster aqua terra chronometer. Any thoughts on those watches?

·
Registered
5,439 Posts
I was thinking about the omega seamaster aqua terra chronometer. I like the IWC pilot.
The Omega Planet ocean is a great option...otherwise the discontinued RailMaster. What size are you looking for? Do you like flashy? Breitling is in that price range and a bit more flashy than the previously mentioned. Panerai's are great to mix up between black and brown straps, but you'd be buying used for that price.

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
sent you a PM

I am looking for a watch for about 3500. I want something with a leather strap, preferably black. What watches would you recommend?

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
Take a gander at the Breitling Superocean II…comes with rubber strap or metal bracelet.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I want something midsize...I hate small watches but I don't want anything too big either.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts