Luxury4Play.com banner

Wanted Used Ghost

3829 Views 14 Replies 11 Participants Last post by  B.F.M
Hey guys I'm looking to get a used Ghost and I want to trade in an 07 Bentley Continental GT...Please Pm me if anyone of you sponsors have something
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
There are very few used Ghosts on the market. I, unfortunately, do not have one, but I can make you a great deal on a new one. There is an attractive lease available right now. Email or call me to discuss.
Call us at 858 454 1800, we can help you out.

-Spencer
@Symbolic Motors
Now this is what I am talking about, L4P at its best. Thank you to the best sponsors in the world.
Im surprised that there are few in your market , in Saudi you cant make up your mind you will find aloooot of them even Phantoms too
Im surprised that there are few in your market , in Saudi you cant make up your mind you will find aloooot of them even Phantoms too
I'm really surprised there would be many used ones in the Saudi Arabia. Certainly there are plenty of new ones, but used?
Sent you a PM buddy
I'm really surprised there would be many used ones in the Saudi Arabia. Certainly there are plenty of new ones, but used?
Yes used , the new ones finish fast
+1 these guys buy and sell cars quicker than Mick Jagger went through women back in the day
after watching the videos that come out of saudi, uae, etc, i would almost rather buy a rental! you guys definitely push your cars to the limits, lol.
LOOOL no not really its all about the owner really
after watching the videos that come out of saudi, uae, etc, i would almost rather buy a rental! you guys definitely push your cars to the limits, lol.
Haha, I have to agree with you there.
are you aware of any used ones? i'm looking for one
are you aware of any used ones? i'm looking for one
Yes , you are in the east right ?
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.