Not open for further replies.
81 - 93 of 93 Posts

·
14,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #81

·
Registered
7,806 Posts
June 13-14th. You should know this since your suppose to be there on the 13th!.
was double checking. I would hate to show up on the wrong day or get a call from RAW asking where I am or even worse.......... Thomas could call me :bitenails:

·
14,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #83
was double checking. I would hate to show up on the wrong day or get a call from RAW asking where I am or even worse.......... Thomas could call me :bitenails:
You'd be getting a call from me asking where the hell you are:) lol.

·
14,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #85

·
14,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #88
Never got an email, so I guess you've already got Orlando covered?
We don't need any volunteers in Orlando unforunately. Only Atlanta at the moment. But your welcome to come visit us at the hotel and check the cars out:)

·
Registered
7,806 Posts
2 months away from today!

btw, as a Goldrush volunteer, does this permit me to the pool party at the W in midtown? I still want a shirt as well. Preferbly long sleeve :)

·
Registered
833 Posts
We don't need any volunteers in Orlando unforunately. Only Atlanta at the moment. But your welcome to come visit us at the hotel and check the cars out:)
Damn, well at least I tried. I don't think the Ritz will just let me on property without a reservation...unless you put me down as a guest or something? :)

Worst case I'll be standing at the exit of property watching everyone leave the next morning. I know the exact road as I drive it often. It's a 45 zone, so the cars will be able to at least get on it somewhat, maybe more if little care is given to the law. :whistle:

·
Registered
347 Posts
Damn, well at least I tried. I don't think the Ritz will just let me on property without a reservation...
I haven't been to the Ritz in Orlando but have been to the one in Atl a good bit.

Just valet and go in for drinks. They certainly never tried to kick us out while we were in the middle of binge drinking their stupid $15 shots.

·
Registered
4,787 Posts
^^^hahaa...

I second that notion. I've never been asked to leave while eating or hanging out in the lounge; moreover, I've never the staff not validate my parking for drinking or eating.

81 - 93 of 93 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.