·
Registered
7,806 Posts
Asexy Sir Robbins uses light saber to split sandwich in half

1/2 sandwich, +10 energy

·
Registered
7,806 Posts
It's done and at times, I CAN be a lazy bastard. :)

·
14,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
It's done and at times, I CAN be a lazy bastard. :)
Lol. Cool I'll look it over this weekend. And to anyone who hasn't gotten a reply I plan on getting back to you ALL this weekend. Thank you for your patience.

·
Registered
7,806 Posts
^ me either but hell, it is months off. Not like it's next week

·
14,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #48

·
Registered
347 Posts
It's been crazy guys. I will, dont worry. But right now it will be a delayed response to the east coast guys. Because were still trying to get our whole schedule situated:).
Ah ok. I had a couple missed calls from "unknown" over the weekend, wasn't sure if it was you trying to get in touch with me.

·
14,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
Ah ok. I had a couple missed calls from "unknown" over the weekend, wasn't sure if it was you trying to get in touch with me.
Nope. Haven't contacted any east coasters yet:). I will soon though.

·
14,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #53

·
14,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
Will you be responding to everyone that applies? Haven't heard anything so just wanted to check, I'm on the west coast.
I will only be responding to the ones who are chosen. But not all applications have been reviewed yet. So yours may have not even been seen yet.

·
14,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
i think a mass email to all the people that didn't get chosen would be a nice courtesy...
I could email those who were not picked. But I first need to figure out who wasn't. Considering I still have a lot of apps to go through as well as figuring out schedules. I haven't even contacted people yet that have been picked. Just give it a bit of time:).

41 - 60 of 93 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.