Luxury4Play.com banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
14,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Goldrush Rally ( GR4 ) Volunteer application

Please copy and paste this into your email body and send to [email protected] with the subject of "Volunteer application" thank you for your interest!.

Name & username ( if you have one on Luxury4play.com )
Description ( about you ): tell us a little about yourself.
Where did you hear about Goldrush rally?
What got you into cars?
What duties do you think would best fit you in helping the GR4 team?
Do you already know anyone personally going on GR4?

·
Premium Member
16,811 Posts
Can I just email/PM you pictures of myself in the nude instead of a application? That way we can cut to the chase and skip all the chit chat.

·
I am L4P.
21,656 Posts
Ya ya ya you've got mail.

Can I just email/PM you pictures of myself in the nude instead of a application? That way we can cut to the chase and skip all the chit chat.
I already did this. I figured it would increase my chances.

·
14,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hahahaha. You better be going man!. I'll be disapoint if you don't :(

Ya ya ya you've got mail.

I already did this. I figured it would increase my chances.
:laugh:

·
Premium Member
16,811 Posts
I wish and want to make the full rally but it looks like I won't be making the full trip. Unless someone takes up my offer of handys and circle jerks for the trip then I might have a chance. I do know at bare minimum you will see this ex backstreet boy's pretty face in ATL.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Can you fly me in from Finland haha? I promise to work for free.

·
Registered
7,806 Posts
was originally up for this 100% but it may change if I get accepted to take a 6 month leave on Disney Cruise lines to work on Castaway Key. I will know by April.

·
14,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I wish and want to make the full rally but it looks like I won't be making the full trip. Unless someone takes up my offer of handys and circle jerks for the trip then I might have a chance. I do know at bare minimum you will see this ex backstreet boy's pretty face in ATL.
Good at least will get to hangout a bit.

will you guys be in atlanta?
Yes. If your located in Atlanta I suggest putting in an application:)

was originally up for this 100% but it may change if I get accepted to take a 6 month leave on Disney Cruise lines to work on Castaway Key. I will know by April.
Just put in an app now so I have it on file for you just in case.

·
14,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
What kind of things do you guys need help with?
Could be anything. Just put what your good at and what would fit you in a situation like GR4:).

·
14,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
3,669 Posts
I'll be in san diego, but would love to help out during the first day in LA, would it be worth shooting off an email or is that too small of a window to be helpful?

·
14,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'll be in san diego, but would love to help out during the first day in LA, would it be worth shooting off an email or is that too small of a window to be helpful?
It's always worth a try brotha. Send one in will review it:).

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
What cities in Cali do you need help?

·
Registered
323 Posts
Would love to help out. To bad you guys aren't gonna be in the NYC area.

·
Registered
3,754 Posts
If me and Corey send in a picture of us playing nude leap frog can we just get wasted and help clean up?

1 - 20 of 93 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.