Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I want to do the full nine yards to my garage in Vegas but have no idea who to use, have tried searching. I was thinking about stained concrete floors (something like MTK's) and all new cabinets. Anyone know someone that deals with top work around the south/west? Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
693 Posts
I was thinking about stained concrete floors (something like MTK's)
Go for a full floor coating, not just a stain or tiles (this is what I had done). DO NOT use a DIY epoxy kit to do this, as 99% are poor quality and will start peeling in 5 years. Properly done, the coating will protect your slab, ease maintenance, and make cleaning far easier (I purchased a shop/garage Roomba, and the floor always looks squeaky clean).

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Thanks for the recommendations above guys! Liquid Assets, I can definitely help with your garage and any other industrial needs.

I plan to be in Vegas Tuesday to Friday next week for SEMA. EDIT: Week after next for SEMA. I also have an associate that can come out for measurements for me and assist with installation out there, if needed.

Shoot me an e-mail at [email protected] and we can discuss further. I'd love to help with taking your garage to the next level.

Here's my booth from a client's open house yesterday. Everyone kept referring to me as the "man cave guy".

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
I would really recommend not staining or going with epoxy. I've provided RaceDeck to atleast (5) clients in the past few weeks that are covering epoxy. One client has four coats and is still experiencing peeling.

As far as stains, check with MTK on his. He's experiencing some oxidation. Don't know if he got it resolved yet.

My recommendation would be RaceDeck. You can see below how quickly it transforms a space. Let me know your interior dimensions and I'll work with you on patterns and I can get some samples sent to you.

Hey guys, I want to do the full nine yards to my garage in Vegas but have no idea who to use, have tried searching. I was thinking about stained concrete floors (something like MTK's) and all new cabinets. Anyone know someone that deals with top work around the south/west? Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
693 Posts
I would really recommend not staining or going with epoxy. I've provided RaceDeck to atleast (5) clients in the past few weeks that are covering epoxy. One client has four coats and is still experiencing peeling.
Not to steal your thunder, but that's why I recommended GarageTek coatings, which are not epoxy and have no peeling issues - in support of this, they come with a lifetime warranty. I think they look better too, but it's all personal preference - I wanted a garage that looked like a house. That said, the ProTek coating definitely took some prep, and they ended up needing 2 days to complete it (which was a pain for parking). Anyways, I'm not trying to bash RaceDeck, as I've never seen it in person - just showing alternatives, so here's mine:

·
Registered
5,439 Posts
I bought Race Deck flooring from James...great stuff! And a fantastic price! He's extremely responsive and took care of absolutely everything. And I had a lot of questions. I whole heartedly recommend James at Roark industrial.

·
Registered
205 Posts
What ever you do make sure you find pictures of the floor to ceiling built in stainless cabinets, my friends has this and its amazing looking

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
For what it's worth, I have promotional pricing for Ulti-MATE Pro series cabinets and kits thru December 31st. This would be the time to do it.

·
Registered
140 Posts
look on youtube...designer garages chad haas with vault. the garages they design are amazing....i did my own pics on page 239 of beautiful garage link on site...i like it and did alot of work myself and a friend

1 - 15 of 15 Posts