Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
3,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No personal experience but a forum member:

IMHO, its easily the most underrated wax available. Beads like crazy, very good depth and wetness with great durability. It was a steal at $50. As P1et said, get it on thin. If you cant see your reflection, it's too thick. Drying times vary, but it likes to dry before removing unlike most waxes. The swipe test is your friend. Also, the polymers make it metallic friendly.

...Depending on wash products, 4-6 months. Here are some pics from my Passat.

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Nice, I think I'ma hop to Walmart right away, since my a "friend" of mine jacked my Adams polishes wax and I have a car show coming up.....

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
i got this at autobarn for $$58

·
Registered
7,639 Posts
Will have to check it out when I go grocery shopping later today.

·
Registered
5 Posts
confirmed!!! Walmart + Autoglym = $20. I got my 4 boxes an hour ago :) GREAT FIND!!!!!

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
After reading this thread last night and slid on over to Walmart but it was a no dice. I'll try the Walmart across town tomorrow but I have a feeling that the central Arkansas stores just suck taint.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Thanks to this post my friend and I picked up the last two boxes at the local Wally World.

·
Registered
122 Posts
I just bought 2 boxes of the Autoglym wax. They had it for $34.99 but marked down to $20. Most people don't want to spend that kind of money on wax. The standard crap will run 6-11 bucks. I appreciate the quality wax and am very pleased that I can get it this cheap.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Thanks for the update on this wax. I live in SF Bay Area and went to 4 walmarts today. Mountain View, Milpitas and 2 in Fremont. The only one I found to have it was the Walmart In Fremont located at 40580 Albrae St Fremont, CA 94538. They had 8 boxes and I got 3. The price is 34 and something but at the register it is $20.00. Once again thanks for the information. I'm glad I got the wax and now have to hope it stops raining so I can wash and wax the car. Best of luck to everyone else who is trying to hunt this down.

·
Registered
439 Posts
my friend in TX said he went to his walmart and told guy at register that he will pay $10 for it since it was on clearance. apparently it worked, didnt know you can name your price at store but then again its clearance product so maybe they will sell at any price. try that whoever goes there. will try it today

1 - 20 of 91 Posts