Luxury4Play.com banner

21 - 40 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
I am using a gucci wallet right now but am getting sick of carrying it around with me, I might try card holder or something smaller since I really just need my amex and id from my wallet.

·
Registered
243 Posts
"Big Skinny" Wallet for me. I have tons of cards between personal and business, and this is the only thing that keeps the bulk down....

·
Registered
56 Posts
Not into wallets that much here. My jeans are too tight...Lol! I like cardholders...just enough space for the essentials. Prada's quality sucks! Trying Gucci out right now.

PS; Love 'Paul Smith' designs. That is a good looking wallet.

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Not into wallets that much here. My jeans are too tight...Lol! I like cardholders...just enough space for the essentials. Prada's quality sucks! Trying Gucci out right now.

how are you finding the gucci cardholder?

·
Premium Member
4,667 Posts

LOL same here.. Still have my Gucci card holder from a few years ago, love it because of the ID slot in the back, but the leather is starting to get a bit worn unfortunately :( Wish I could find the same one, I would buy a few!

21 - 40 of 60 Posts