Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats Up L4P Fam! Heres another Wall Wrap done by Sam's Signs Customs for SF Sports Cars in collaboration with Teej.com. The second wall was designed by TJ and he also took all the photos in the wall wrap. The shop looks so different from when both walls weren't wrapped. Also included are some pictures of the first wall wrap with ItzKirb. Thanks for looking. :D

If you are interested in any work, please feel free to PM me or email me at [email protected] Thanks again!

Before

Progressive

After

First Wall Wrap with ItzKirb Photos and SS Customs Design

Before

After

·
14,490 Posts
thats awesome! nice art work:)

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
Good work guys, I think I am next. ;-)

·
Super Moderator
9,118 Posts
looking good. I really want to see that wall up close, those tiny pics look cool.

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys. You gotta see it up close to enjoy the Mosaic artwork. I'm thinking another SF Sports Cars Sat Meet!

·
Registered
2,184 Posts
Thanks for the high-res shots.

Both walls are amazing. Many thanks to Kirby and Teej for providing the shots and to Shareef for the design/install.

I definitely think a get-together after The Holidays is in order!!!!

·
Registered
34 Posts
a fun project made more enjoyable with Brad and Phil's love for cars and Shareef's execution with the print and install!

If you go to check it out in person, try the "Where's Phil (not Waldo)" game.

Next????

·
Registered
2,184 Posts
If you go to check it out in person, try the "Where's Phil (not Waldo)" game.

Next????
Teej, I've been hunting for my photo in there since it was installed. Still no luck. I'm thinking of having a little SFSC/L4P contest and giving a prize to whomever can find me in there :clap::D

·
Registered
34 Posts
Teej, I've been hunting for my photo in there since it was installed. Still no luck. I'm thinking of having a little SFSC/L4P contest and giving a prize to whomever can find me in there :clap::D
Keep looking..it's really there... i wouldnt just tell you to aggrivate you.... honest....

1 - 17 of 17 Posts