Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to get the Wald exhaust for my 07 Lexus LS460L, is there anyone on here that might have a connection?

·
Registered
7,271 Posts
^ that one sounds like a bunch of birds chirping......try like flowmaster or something??

·
Premium Member
2,660 Posts
I am a dealer of their products, I tried finding an exhaust several months ago for the same car and inquired again today. The north american distributor said there is nothing avail. I am also the midwest/eastcoast distributor for a very well respected exhaust company, I asked the factory if one was in the works and the answer again was no. Not much demand out there for an exhaust for the 460

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I am a dealer of their products, I tried finding an exhaust several months ago for the same car and inquired again today. The north american distributor said there is nothing avail. I am also the midwest/eastcoast distributor for a very well respected exhaust company, I asked the factory if one was in the works and the answer again was no. Not much demand out there for an exhaust for the 460
I spoke with the west coast distributor this morning and he said they (Wald) does make an exhaust system for the car. It runs right around
3K.

·
Premium Member
3,440 Posts
Yes WALD offers and exhaust for the LS460. It is special order and runs $2999 list. it uses the factory exhaust tips. i have sold it need it give me a holla .

1 - 11 of 11 Posts