Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear L4P members,

I recently had a strut brace developed for my C204 250cgi and a friend’s W204 350cdi.
The strut brace is developed by KCPerformance and Wiechers-sport (has been producing strut braces and roll cages for race- and rally cars since 1969)

They developed and produced 2 versions. A standard version and a Racing-line. They will fit on all engines and 204 chassis. In the pictures you can see them mounted on a pre-facelift W204 350cdi and on my facelift C204 250cgi. I advise buyers to get the Racing-line for every 204 with a V6 or bigger, because of better fitment. Cars with sensors for the shock absorbers on top of the struts, will need to cut a small line in the bracket for the sensor in order to remount the bracket.

For the people who don't know what a strut brace does, a strut brace provides extra stiffness between the strut towers. This gives the car better handling.

To get the production going for the group buy, we need an order of minimum 10 braces per version.

• Standard
    Price: $228,72 without shipping
    Pictures:

• Racing-line
    Price: $242,22 without shipping
    Pictures:

  

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
You can enter the group buy by putting your name in the list:

Standard:
1-
2-
3-
4-
5-
6-
7-
8-
9-
10-

Racing-line:
1-
2-
3-
4-
5-
6-
7-
8-
9-
10-

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.