Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw this watch in a magazine and it really caught my eye. I have never been much of a watch guy, and know nearly nothing about watches.
Can someone tell me if this is a decent watch, and a reputable place I might buy one? I saw it listed for $720, where might I find a deal on one? I did read that the Maurice Lacroix watches are sometimes heavily discounted.
I would like a nice simple watch for wear with casual attire, jeans and a t-shirt, as well as with a nice business suit. I am open to suggestions.
Thank you!
Tony

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
Maurice Lacroix is definately a decent watch, and is usually a good "bang for your buck"

·
Premium Member
4,872 Posts
i've had a MLC skeleton since 2001 - my only watch - it may not be baller but it's unique & it's become "me" at this point. very happy w/ the brand - no issues ever. very good deals from what little i know.

- chuck

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the feedback. Anyone know a reputable place I can purchase one? When I Google them I get several knock off's.

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If online, Jomashop. Or maybe one of the sponsors here can help you out?
Thank you for the recommendation. Jomashop doesn't carry the model I am looking for. Will try a sponsor, or does anyone else have a suggestion? I found it in the Lufthsansa Airline Shopping catalog, but part of me feels wierd about buying it from them. Also can't find a price comparison.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts