Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
The Blacked out roley looks sick ...Saint I just wanna see whats out there Ap, Patek, Chopard, Rolex, Tag whatever
What about AP, Patek, Rolex and the other two brands that are not even in the same league that you want to know about?

AP has the Royal Oaks, Patek has the Nautilaus, Calatrava's, etc. and Rolex has the Subs and Presidents just to scratch the surface...

Are you looking for something dressy or sporty?

·
Registered
400 Posts
Well, you should really look into Chopard's higher end before stating that they're not in the same league... they have some very, very high quality wathces and inhouse movements.

Besides, I'd grade Rolex to be much lower that Patek and AP. Rollies are a very good marketing exercise though ;)

What about AP, Patek, Rolex and the other two brands that are not even in the same league that you want to know about?

AP has the Royal Oaks, Patek has the Nautilaus, Calatrava's, etc. and Rolex has the Subs and Presidents just to scratch the surface...

Are you looking for something dressy or sporty?

·
Silver Sponsor
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
That definately works lol and chopard has really nice watches...Im not really worried about the price if its less expensive lol...I just care about the way it looks(thats why I want pics...theres a time and place for every watch (even a g shock..lol) I dont think chopard is such a downgrade

1 - 20 of 24 Posts