Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Vorsteiner Nero is pleased to announce the launch of our new Aventador-V LP-740 edition for the Lamborghini Aventador. This package was by far the most challenging product line we have ever taken on in terms of design and engineering. Rather than simply adding on large, cumbersome panels and chunky extensions, we opted to maintain Lamborghini’s original design language, while enhancing the factory body.

Visual cues were key, so our first step was to scan every external surface with our 3D scanner laser head with blue light technology. With this electronic blueprint stored, it was then run through digital wind tunnel simulator tests to determine air patterns and flow dynamics. With these tests completed, the visual translation could begin.

After countless hours of adjusting and tweaking, the initial draft pieces were milled on a five-axis CNC rapid prototype machine. With careful exactness, each part was fitted to the Lamborghini Aventador test car to ensure a perfect fit. Numerous small, yet critical changes took place during this phase, to achieve the goal of ultimate precision. When our team was completely satisfied with the result, the production tooling was set up and we began to create our vision. The total time from concept to final production in carbon fiber took approximately 11.5 months, a testament in itself to the level of quality we wished to achieve.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
F'kin love it. (all but the wing).

Pretty much flawless.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts

·
Registered
913 Posts
Flawless victory. It's perfect.

·
Registered
3,189 Posts
my god that is gorgeous

·
Registered
172 Posts
Looks really good, love the vertical fins on the front lip and side skirts ... rear wing ... I'm not too sure, it looks too small but I'm sure it works aerodynamically.

Imagine a color coded stripe with a matte top coat ... now that would be good looking.

·
Registered
3,876 Posts
looks AMAZING! :bow1:

·
Registered
172 Posts
I have a question about the rear wing, Vorsteiner kept the active aero of the original Aventador wing, so does this new wing that completely replaces the factory unit still rise at speed? I would guess so, but can anyone confirm this?

·
Registered
111 Posts
I have a question about the rear wing, Vorsteiner kept the active aero of the original Aventador wing, so does this new wing that completely replaces the factory unit still rise at speed? I would guess so, but can anyone confirm this?
Yes our wing replaces the factory unit and is fully functional with the original active aero dynamics and will not throw any check engine lights or does not require any modules or software flash.

Our main objective was to create functional design that worked harmoniously with all the factory system while creating an emotional design that would improve the look of the standard LP-700.

Please contact Wheels Boutique for any retail inquiries as we have already been booking production allocations for the Aventador-V.

·
Registered
3,876 Posts
Yes our wing replaces the factory unit and is fully functional with the original active aero dynamics and will not throw any check engine lights or does not require any modules or software flash.

Our main objective was to create functional design that worked harmoniously with all the factory system while creating an emotional design that would improve the look of the standard LP-700.

Please contact Wheels Boutique for any retail inquiries as we have already been booking production allocations for the Aventador-V.
very impressive, I know the wing functionality issue is very complicated and very few offer anything that allows use of the oem movement and functions, especially without any engine codes, software programming or other problems I've learned about which can actually cause overheating and safety issues believe it or not. Plus it looks amazing, you guys put alot into this and it shows - we're all very impressed! :bow1:

·
Registered
172 Posts

Thank you for this information ... it might sound easy but I'm sure it took a lot of reversed engineering to achieve this ... magnificent work!

·
Registered
111 Posts
Thank you for this information ... it might sound easy but I'm sure it took a lot of reversed engineering to achieve this ... magnificent work!
Yes we did take 1.5 months of testing, development both in CAD environment as well as physical testing on our own in-house vehicle.

We think the final results are worth it and there is NO check engine light and 100% full usage of the Lamborghini active aerodynamics and engine cooling like the factory intended.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts