Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
L4P Moderator
4,794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Throwing this up for our sponsor, Vorsteiner. They have made revisions to the production parts which now include a rear diffuser with mesh grill openings for improved heat evacuation.

Official photos and videos coming next week.

Vorsteiner USA

·
Registered
368 Posts
Assuming this thing is street legal, it'll be the best looking 599 on the road. If i was driving that, and a new F12 stopped next to me at a light, i'd just laugh at them.

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
Gonna be honest here. As a massive 599 fan.

Front end = Great
Bonnet/Hood = Great
Back end/Spoiler = BadBadBad

Too much chicken wire and the spoiler looks a bit wrong.

If its just a track car then you could get away with the excuse of "Because Race Car" but as this is a road going version. The 599 doesnt work with that sort thing.

just my 2pence

·
L4P Moderator
4,794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
^ i agree. they could of gone easy with the chicken wire, but still badass nontheless

·
Registered
291 Posts
Although I agree that the rear is a bit much they just slightly modified the 599XX rear end design (as someone already alluded to). The 599XX has just about as much mesh in the back. Just about everyone loves the 599XX, and so that is what Vorsteiner wanted to give people. You can't please everyone.

I think they did a great job with the kit.

·
Registered
9 Posts
The angle at which that photo was taken is basically six feet off the ground or while crouching on the ground so you're looking at the mesh grill straight on. When the car is sitting on the ground the mesh grill and isn't at eyeball level the mesh doesn't appear like a billboard. The inspiration was the 599XX which everyone loves. If you saw this thing in person you'd likely have a different opinion. It is really awesome looking!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts