Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So . . .

The Volvo C30 has caught my eye, and I'm really liking it! I absolutely adore the design -- especially the rear hatch.

I really want a 2009 (pre-facelift) R-Design . . . I'm not a fan of the re-design. :eek:hwell:

They seem to be hard to find though. :(

What do you guys think?

·
Registered
1,174 Posts

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If you looking for a manual the clutch is very easy/soft.
I am looking for a manual. I test drove one, and it had the most awkward clutch engagement point I have ever experienced. That's what practice if for though, right? :whistle:

It's a really nice car, for not too much money.

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
My buddy bought this car and loves it. They seem to be just as rare as a lot of real high end vehicles. Very clean car, don't know why it's not that popular.

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
American drivers in general are idiots, that's why. :(

To most, hatchback =/=luxury car. :cursin:

·
Registered
3,754 Posts
yeah its a perfect car.... Edward Cullen has one. i only know this because i have a gf

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Love it. See this at the Jag. dealer back home all time. I bet with enough horses under the hood this thing is a king to drive!

I'd rather have a Focus RS though;)

·
Registered
4,654 Posts
I loved my 855T5. That engine is begging for more power and with some mods, will produce some great numbers.

Best looking hatch ever, imo.

Nick

·
Registered
327 Posts
My friend has one in black, and its a fun car. He got a evolve exhaust on it, and its not bad sounding. I also saw one just recently, lowered, black with tint and it was surprising how clean it looked.

·
Registered
7,271 Posts

·
Registered
4,577 Posts
They're definitely cool, but it really chaps my ass that the T5 isn't offered with AWD. High-powered FWD cars are good for digging holes.
;)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts