Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Gold Sponsor
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey L4P,

We wanted to keep you all updated on what we just got in. This special Volcano Orange 12C High Sport Edition is currently available and up for grabs! This particular High Sport is #3 of 10 worldwide, and 1 of only 4 in the United States. We'll let the photos do the rest of the talking.

View the rest of the 90+ photos here.

View this 12C High Sport's listing here.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Beautiful car, just needs different wheels. I never see mp4s with the lightweight wheels anymore. Is that option still available?

·
Registered
3,189 Posts
love the hs front bumper

·
Gold Sponsor
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Beautiful car, just needs different wheels. I never see mp4s with the lightweight wheels anymore. Is that option still available?
Yes, all 4 OEM wheel options are still available. They are: Standard wheels, Lightweight I Forged wheels, Lightweight II Forged wheels, and Super-Lightweight Forged wheels. The wheels on this High Sport are the Lightweight I Forged wheels with a special Diamond-Cut/Satin-Black finish.

·
Registered
348 Posts
I hope it will be around when I visit in you guys the Spring. I doubt it though

·
Registered
238 Posts
I love it!
What are the things near the door sills? With the model name on it?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Yes, all 4 OEM wheel options are still available. They are: Standard wheels, Lightweight I Forged wheels, Lightweight II Forged wheels, and Super-Lightweight Forged wheels. The wheels on this High Sport are the Lightweight I Forged wheels with a special Diamond-Cut/Satin-Black finish.
Any idea if the 'McLaren 50 Ultra Lightweight wheels' will be offered in the future?

·
Registered
291 Posts
Swung by the dealership yesterday. I spent about 30 minutes drooling over a gorgeous white 12C HS, the INCREDIBLE blue P1 (I have no words for how stunning this car is in person), the orange 650S, and much more. Jeremy was a wonderful host and spent his time chatting with me about each. It was a fantastic experience - I encourage anyone finding themselves in the area to swing by. Thank you McLaren Newport Beach! If I ever am lucky enough to be able to afford one of these amazing machines I know where I will be shopping.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts