Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
832 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Vivid Reflections is proud to be a new sponsor on L4P and serve Chicago area.

Welcome members of L4P.
Vivid Reflection is very happy to become one of the detailing sponsor on L4P. We are very excited to be part of this great family and we are looking forward to provide nothing, but quality work and advices on proper car care.

Our mission statement:

Vivid Reflections is devoted to restoring and enhancing the natural beauty of your vehicle by providing a one of a kind experience. With our training and expertise, we provide top quality service and we are dedicated to educate car enthusiasts on correct products and proper techniques to care for their investments.

About Us:

Vivid Reflection creates a one of a kind experience to car enthusiasts focusing on complete satisfaction and trust. We take pride in the high level care and treatment we share with our vehicles, old and new. 10 year old Toyota or brand new Ferrari, we care for each car with the same precision and attention to details.

Our goal is to have well educated clients by instructing about correct products and proper techniques to take care of their investments. We make every effort to offer a service that will last years and with our experience and appropriate maintenance, we work together to help keep that investment at the highest value. We strive to never let a client leave without the feeling as if they received the highest quality, up-to-date products and the opportunity to develop personal relationships with us.

In order to always provide clients with the highest quality care for their vehicles, we are committed to persistent education. We attend lectures and meetings to stay up-to-date with the latest technology, products and equipment to give the care that they deserve. We are the first and only in Illinois to finish Elite Detailers Academy and be certified by Todd Cooperider (one of the best detailers in the U.S.).

We offer services from basic gloss restoration for daily driven cars to very intensive paint correction to give the vehicle with a showroom appearance. We also developed custom packages for customers with private collections.

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
Welcome! And thank goodness someone local has come around. I remember a thread created by you some 3 years ago asking about how to advertise/promote your newly started business. Hope it's working out for you. I used to use Jason from Jason's auto spa, but I believe he had to quit due to back issues (such a shame as he is so young).

I, along with some others have been looking for someone experienced and reasonably priced in the area to perform this kind of work. There does happen to be someone else local and experienced, but his prices are through the roof and then some! I will be contacting you soon.

·
Registered
832 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome! And thank goodness someone local has come around. I remember a thread created by you some 3 years ago asking about how to advertise/promote your newly started business. Hope it's working out for you. I used to use Jason from Jason's auto spa, but I believe he had to quit due to back issues (such a shame as he is so young).

I, along with some others have been looking for someone experienced and reasonably priced in the area to perform this kind of work. There does happen to be someone else local and experienced, but his prices are through the roof and then some! I will be contacting you soon.
Thank You Sir
I had to put my business on hold for a while, but i'm back and stronger and more experienced than ever before. Professional paint correction is a lot of work, but i don't want to be one of those people who charged extra just because they work on exotic cars. I always inspect the car first and i do a little test panel to find the right working combo for the specific car. It doesn't matter if it's old honda or brand new ferrari.

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Welcome and THANK GOD finally we have someone in Chicago will be in touch!

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
Welcome to the 4. Glad to have you here.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts